Gen1 to Gen2

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well guys and girls, I did it. I sold my 94 and bought a 2000 steel grey silver striped GTS with 5900 miles on the odo. I would post pictures of my new ride but can't because the upgrade is still going on. I am really excited about the change. I drove a friends 01 RT this past summer and the difference was like night and day between the two cars. I know that I have said numerous times I would never get rid of my Gen1 but things change and after driving a Gen2, I knew a change in cars was coming.
Gary Almond is picking up my Gen1 next weekend and taking it to the new owner in New York, then picking up the GTS and delivering that one to me. Will take plenty of pics and hopefully post them when the new ride shows up.
BTW, the Paxton is already on order for my new car!! :D

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw your Gen I for sale in the classifieds and it seemed like a great car for the asking price. If I was in the market for a Gen I, I would have jumped on that in a second.

Me personally, I prefer driving my Gen I over the GTS. Probably because of all the mods and customization to it, seems to make it more fun.

I guess stock for stock I would go to a Gen II, but going from a sweet modded gen I to a stock gen II would be tough.

Sounds like you have plans for the Gen II already, good thing or I am sure you would be bored.

Looking forward to pics of the Gen II, great color combo

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad everything worked out! :2tu:

Gary, makee sure you call me when you drive through. Wings at Buffa Louie's, and if you have time, we have a new massage therapist! :D

OP
OP
I

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I could have kept the Gen1 but in wasn't in the cards. I put a lot of time and money into that car thinking I would never sell it. Yes, I am losing my ars but I am content with my decision and no regrets at all. Thanx for all of the help Casey. The dealer talked with Carfax and it is all straightened out now. Chad, how far are you from Atlanta? I may be there for 2 days in late January. We need to hook up and go to the local *******!! :D

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad, how far are you from Atlanta? I may be there for 2 days in late January. We need to hook up and go to the local *******!! :D

Me? *******? Well I usually don't frequent places like that, but I guess I could to meet another fellow Viper owner ;) I'm about 1.5 hours south of Atl. Just let me what days you'll be there and I'll try to get up that way. If its during the week, I probably wont make it because of work, but if its on a Friday night/weekend, I'm sure I can get up there :2tu:

Ivory

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Duane,

Congratulations on the new purchase. Glad to hear everything worked out and that you were able to upgrade to the Gen II.

Hope to see the new car when it arrives. Again, congratulations!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery