Gen2 GTS black wheel picture thread

tito#14srt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys can you guys post up pictures of your gen2's with black wheel combo. I have a red GTS with currently 19/20 SP600 CCW wheels looking to get a set of black wheels to change up the look!:D

OP
OP
T

tito#14srt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't someone post pics of some CCW sp600 that got powder coated black or something like that?
Anyone have any any black hre's

OP
OP
T

tito#14srt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice bro!! B/W are my favorite color on a gen2 No matter if it's not red I'm just trying to get some ideas on some nice black wheels for mine thanks!

Not Red but.....
You must be registered for see images attach

KingSnake97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I was spraying a 250 shot. With my tune I was just shy of 800wrhp 980tq. I'm going TT know shooting for 1000 to the rear.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

tito#14srt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet setup bro!! Is your motor built or still on stock forge internals? I'm currently running a 200 shot but don't know if to go any bigger since my motor is stock forge internals. thanks
Thanks guys, I was spraying a 250 shot. With my tune I was just shy of 800wrhp 980tq. I'm going TT know shooting for 1000 to the rear.

KingSnake97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
still stock motor forged internals with twin fuel pumps to help support the extra nitrous. didn't want to steal the wheel tread so if you want you can give me your email address and I can send you the dyno sheets.