Gen2 xenon headlight replacement suggestion

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have replaced my low beam headlights with a xenon kit which was a low budget kit . The end result 2 months later a burned out lightbulb. Any suggestions for replacing them with a higher end kit. thank you. I am off to work, will check this thread later in the afternoon.

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I sell them, quite a few guys on the alley run them. I sell them mainly for the motorcycle business I'm involved with (gothamcycles.com) we sell the 55w digital slim AC kits. Let me know if you would like more info.

OP
OP
denniskgb

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sell them, quite a few guys on the alley run them. I sell them mainly for the motorcycle business I'm involved with (gothamcycles.com) we sell the 55w digital slim AC kits. Let me know if you would like more info.

call me at 856 405 6899 or send info here. dennis

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Oh sorry just sent you a pm did not see your number until just now. Let me know if you want to chat on the phone or if the pm helps with all your questions that works too :)

OP
OP
denniskgb

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh sorry just sent you a pm did not see your number until just now. Let me know if you want to chat on the phone or if the pm helps with all your questions that works too :)
give me a call for more info. dennis 856 405 6899

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just tried calling I will send you a pm with the info you asked for.... the website is gothamcycles.com to give you an idea of how the kits look etc. The Viper kits are not currently on the new website yet.