Gene, Here's some pictures of your Viper.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Gene, Here\'s some pictures of your Viper.

Enjoy!

You must be registered for see images

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Gene, Here\'s some pictures of your Viper.

Adam--that looks great--very happy with the look.

It is low-like you say I am going to have to be even more aware of the road conditions, especially dips, while driving the Viper. One good thing-we do have good roads in this area and believe me I know the roads like palm of my hand ,but one never knows what objects lie waiting in the road. The viper is not a every day driven car. Never drive it in bad weather conditions. I know-watch those curbs. I hate those things. My Viper really hates them.

Going to take the Viper to the Somernights car show in Somerset Ky the last week end of this month. They will have over 1200 cars at the show. One of the largest car shows around. That will be fun. At the August show their was 3 vipers counting mine. Like to see more Vipers there ,they come from all over the US and Canada to this small Ky town. Believe me some event.

Thanks for taking the Viper to the dealer for the door problem and the 3.55 gears.

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Adam-hope you dont mind ,but thought I would put the before and after lowering pics in that you emailed me and I know these pics were taken after mid night but still good quality.

I will be putting more pics in after I pick my Viper up but thought I would put these in. Big difference. Like you say those rear diffusers are close to the ground. But I really really like the look.

You dont know how much I appreciate you doing this for me and going out of your way like leaving 6:30 this morning to take the Viper in to dealer a hour away. Man that is ,and I have said this before, going beyond the call of duty. This says a lot about what kind of man you are. The Viper community is fortunate to have a man like you. Again thanks.

DSC09253.jpg

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score

This says a lot about what kind of man you are. The Viper community is fortunate to have a man like you. Again thanks.

Ab is *** and Hijacks threads. I am training in the arts to kick his ass. Will post video on YOUTUBE when said asskicking is accomplished......

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

This says a lot about what kind of man you are. The Viper community is fortunate to have a man like you. Again thanks.

Ab is *** and Hijacks threads. I am training in the arts to kick his ass. Will post video on YOUTUBE when said asskicking is accomplished......

Let me guess..."in the parking lot".

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Any way we can get the larger versions of these (especially the second pic)?

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The new coupe's look so good lowered. Nice work ab.

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The gap on the rear of my Viper was big big. I got the Perilli 18" & 19 " tires a few weeks ago and they stick better but the gap was increased about 1/2" over stock Michelin run flats. The gap was running me nuts. Had to do something. Other people at car shows would say "love it but that gap." I wont get this comment any more.

Ab-my wife looked at the pics and she said to tell you it looks great. She asked me "now what is this about the cross over"- I told her you would explain it to her. Adam have you ever heard the term "passing the buck". Would you please tell her not 30% louder-How about 10%-would you believe 5. :D :D

Adam just kidding-she is very understanding. - to let you how great a wife I have she said "what makes you happy makes me happy." Hope she feels that way when I start it up in the basement garage. ;)

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hiss, your car looks great, especially now thats its lowered. One of the best color combos.

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks Austin--I am happy that I have someone working on my Viper who loves and undersdtands the uniquness of the automobile. No body around her would touch it with a 10' pole.

I know Ab wont mind me mentioning this on his thread but after the good work this man is doing on my Viper ,the comments will be even more positive at car shows and around town.

At car shows the two comments that I hear are on, beyond being a Viper that they hardly ever get to see, the color and the stripes. Under the hood gets a lot of attention.

Its hard ro explain the reaction of people at car shows or around town. I let people set in the Viper and it thrills them to no end. Comments like-you made my day--or you dont know what this means to me ,or-Ill never forget this as long as I live. I had one young teen age boy that set in the car and he had tears in his eyes. Can you believe that. His parents hugged me and thank me for letting the young man set in the car.

So-isnt it wonderful to have a car that not only makes you happy but makes other people happy. Shoot--Wish I could afford another one. Maybe a red one. Dog gone it get me a third one in white and be even more patriotic.

:usa:

mdviper1

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I love the way that looks lowered......does anyone have any pics of a red 05 vert lowered that they could share?

I want to lower my snake so bad and would trailer to KY to do it...... ;)

Gene.....where did you get the bright covers for your rear defusers?

Nice work ab!!

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Talk to Adam on lowering

You can get diffusers from

Roe Racing
Parts Rack

on rear bumper the Viper & Dodge logo in polished stainless are nice. Both co's carry the logo's.

Scroll down to thread by No Rice on red lowered vert with aldens. looks nice.

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Some way I deleted ,when I edited ,the before and after pic. Thougtht I would put pic back in

DSC09253_edited-2.jpg

BTW--got to talk to Chuck Tator today. Wow-what a man-very plesant and informative. He advised me on a couple of things about the Viper. I am going to do some business with him. You can tell this man loves Vipers.

troyrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That's the best looking Gen III I've seen! Very nice!