Gerald! I love your idea for a plate number!! haha!

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
DRGDLR!! I died laughing at that! Let me know if you are not going to use that name! I will! hehe! What fun that would be!! hehe! bawhahaha! maybe I will get DRGDLR2! hehe! You're too much!

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL!! Thanks ab..

If you've been what I've been thru with the cops, you wouldn't blame me one bit. I found out they have been investigating me for dealing drugs for over a year because of word aroun town that a young kid in a Black Viper with a wing has alot of money.
Needless to say, if the cops want you bad enough, they'll make up anything. It has already cost me THOUSANDS to prove I'm innocent!!!! THROTTLE BACK ON THE COP BASHING???? GIMME A #$%#$ BAT!!!!

Gerald

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Gerald, I'm Asian and the Asian people called me the Yakuza which means *** Mobster. I'm starting to believe that cops don't like the way I look either. I've had cops slam me up aginst their cars and so far had 3 cops pull guns at me for no reason. I guess they were bored. Now..a disclaimer here: I know not all cops are not bad. I just get my share of "wife ****** cops" on my butt. Statistic shows that 50% or more cops do have a mentality of a crimminal and a wife ******..includes the ******* cops too. hehe!
I have the legal right to carry a concealed weapon and had a police officer try to take my Glock away.( I think he wanted my $600 gun for himself since he had a cheap taurus gun.) I have a clean record and when I got my nose busted by a sucker punch in my viper, did the cops do anything about it? Nope! Sure didn't! They said they didn't have time dealing with it. So, hence my attitude towards cops and thier "brotherhood"! Maybe Ice-T had something going with his "cop killer" album. hehe! Just kidding...kind of funny..a lot of cops like Ice'T. well..I better shut my mouth..maybe there are some cops that visit this site! Plus I think when people see that license plate number, they will get a chuckle out of it too. I know I sure did when I saw your idea! hehe! We ought to cruise together and get chuck to do the same! hehe!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, guys. You know my story. White, 40 year old, never convicted of a crime, just a couple traffic tickets 20 years ago. The jerks in Tift county Georgia screwed me. People think we need MORE cops?! What for?! So they can "herass" people like us? Maybe they should cut the force in half and offer higher salaries to get better employees.

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, I'm not hanging out with you guys! LOL, just kidding, Imagine what they will do when they see 3 Vipers with us young guys in them..."Call the squad out!" I hope you got cleared Gerald, it ***** to have to go out and watch your rearview the whole time, and as you know, i'm used to it too. My car will be done by mon or tues....You should get yours on sat, right?

Robert1994

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You young bucks obviously are not well versed in personal management skills. Been there, done that, still driving....
god willing, you will too..........

2tall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So how old are you guys? You sound like you're younger than me, but I'm fairly young and cops are always on my butt about something or other. I had to get TWO lawyers in the last month just so that I can keep driving.

Funny thing is, I liked cops before I was educated and started driving...then I realized that 90% of them were a revenue system for the county or state and don't deserve to eat a hot meal much less get paid by my tax dollars.

Now I hate them. I have this thing with ignorant, weak willed, arrogant, little-man-syndrome, low self esteem idoits that have authority (pretty much everyone who works for the state at the low wage level).

Oh, I'm 24 for whatever it's worth...

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You hit it on the head...

Although this might not be the place to talk about it, I feel the need to "vent".
I also have lost 100% of my respect for law inforcement. They will set up anyone, and trust me, if they can. Innocent or NOT. If a cop wants to get a search warrant for your home, they can. Everyone has something questionable in their home.....

They came into my home, pinned me on the floor with shotguns to my head and glocks in face and cuffed me for 2 hours while they let the dogs search the home. What did they find? Nothing really, they found Pro-Steroid hormones (O.T.C. supplements), 4,000 in cash and my computer. They seized it ALL!!! They thought 100% for sure it was drug money and that I was dealing steroids from my home since there was an influx of 'roids in our town and they ddin't know who dealt them (or they thought they DID know.) Now word around town is that I'm a drug dealer, my reputation is mud, and I've got the real drug dealers wanting to commit bodily harm to me. When I go to the police station, you guys have no idea what it's like to have all the detectives jear at you saying "See what you get for dealing drugs?", and SH&T like that. " How else did you afford that car?", etc.
I've hired 2 lawyers, have done somethings I'm not very proud of and basically not worked in months and lost tens ouf thousands in business because of stress... I know not all cops are bad, but all cops aren't good. They will do anything and bust their own friends and plant things just to look good for a budget increase or a 25 cent an hour raise. ANYTHING!

This is only a small portion of what's happened to me. I dont' want to hear "you must have deserved it" or "I'm a cop and let me tell you sonny" LOL... I know the truth. It's all a business and if they have enough man hours into something, they have to arrest someone or they look bad, etc.

Gerald
DRGDLR

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2tall. I'll be 27 in June. Gerald, keep strong and you'll get out and cleared. So far, my experience has been great with cops. It helps too if you know someone high up on the ladder. I can spped as much as I want to in Italy, because the General of the Highway Patrol is a family friend...sweet.

Gerald....I just dropped my Viper off the get the A/C done from Scott. I'll keep you updated guys.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Anotonia, let me know. I'll help you with your dash anytime! I've got the solvent for pre cleaning here so it'll stick nice... (Not that kind of STICK!)

Gerald

King RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have also been harassed by the police. I am currently 35 yrs old and get pulled over and they hold me for an hour trying to talk me into letting them search my car. They say if your not guilty let us bring the dog through your car. No way. I told them I was allergic to dog hair and locked the doors. You never know if they are jealous and might plant something. This has happened 4 times and I received not one ticket. Pure harassment. I finally contacted a lawyer and had him pen a sturn letter to the city and police chief. I have always had nice cars and everyone always thinks your a drug dealer. It makes them feel better in life because they have not accomplished financially what most of us have and need an excuse.

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Gerald..I think we started a Revolution here! Hehe! When can I come over to pick up my drugs? Can I put the pills in my Peez Dispenser? If not..no deal! hehe!

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys got your own little thread going here
You must be registered for see images

Up here in MA, the cops aren't as bad as they must be down there. I used to get harassed a bit when I was 18 and I had a Corvette. I remember pulling into a dark parking lot to take a whizz and 2 state troopers pulled me in behind me. They asked to search the car - I said Ok since I didn't know better then. I used to get a lot of grief back then. Nowadays I drive a lot more restrained and I never get a problem. I've been let off twice for speeding and running a red light - and I believe it was because of the car I'm in. That's the positive side of being in a Viper. The negative is what you guys spoke of.

If any of you guys is getting seriously harassed, you might want to get a video camera and keep it in the car. I use GTS Dean's mount and it's excellent. Of course, I got it for drag strip duty, but you could easily point it towards yourself in the car and tape anything that goes on so that its not your word against theirs. If you get harassed daily, keep it running all the time... or if you are afraid of the occasional stop, turn it on when you see the blue lights. Tell the cop that you're filming the whole thing (they usually do too) and I bet you'll get good treatment.

There was a website that had videos from 2 guys in Cali who were getting harassed by the police. They would drive around and film everything. They had hours worth of video tape with cops going "umm, ahh, sorry sir for pulling you over - we thought you were someone else" after they saw the camera. Of course, they cops might just grab the camera or something - of course that's illegal but they might not care.

On the other hand, I do computer work, and there are some VERY sophisticated computer technologies out there. A year or so ago, I came up with a device that would record about 3 minutes of audio/video on demand. I used a PDA and hooked it up to two of those micro size cameras (like the size of a chiclet) and slapped a fish-eye lens on the front and back - so basically it had a 360-degree view. I put the camera where the dome light would be - so it had a full 360 degree view of everthing around the car and just had a little black wire running to the PDA which was under the seat. I wrote a little app for my PDA (ran Windows CE) so that if there was a loud noise, it would record the next minute of video and audio. I did this so that if someone hit my car in a parking lot and took off, or if the car was vandalized I'd have it all on video. The PDA is small and can be tucked away anywhere, and it cost less than $1000 for everything.

You could hook up something similar and tell the cop you're videotaping the whole incident - or just tell him when you're pulled over "for your information, everything is being recorded here". Hell, tell them that you got some new alarm system that records the audio/video from your home, and you can't turn it off - I bet they'll get real cooperative then. Or don't tell them at all - if you use a micro size camera, they won't see it, but you'd have an open and shut case if you decided to sue them for harassment.

I've often thought about making a device that is portable that you can leave in your car that would be activated by shock and noise (someone hits your car, keys it, or smashes a window) and records the whole thing - that way you can catch the SOB's if you come back and your car is damaged, etc. It would have to be very small, and be able to record pretty decent quality. I always figured it would be sold as some sort of alarm system, but it could be used for this purpose too... maybe I should pursue that idea
You must be registered for see images
You guys would be prime customers hehe...

Luetic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do business w/ cops. Take them for thousands of dollars, makes you smile when you get an $80 ticket. Works for some people.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just as I suspected...

Detective came to my home yesterday... Reason why they were after me was because they profiled me!!! PROFILE! Guess I look like a drug dealer. Nice Car, Single, own a home in a decent neighborhood, pretty girlfriend, etc... What a crock! Also said since they have time invested in me, they can't let me go. Still working on it.. They now realize they were wrong and soon he says he will go to the D.A.'s office and drop ALL charges on me.. But not yet..

What a bunch of redneck scumbag police.

Gerald

Sean 96 McViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know what you guys are talking about, I bought my Viper last year when I was 23. I didn't have it more than 2 days before I was pulled over. And the fist thing the cop asked was. "Is this your car?" I replied "yes" he then said, "How do you afford a car like this?" This really angered me, but I kept calm and pulled out my web site's business card. And said "I'm one of those dot com guys, I sell tires on the internet?" He looked at me a shrugged his shoulders. And told me to take it slow and be careful. He didn't even make up some BS excuse for pulling me over.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Printed evidence of????

What exactly would you like? Copy of search warrant? Seizure and return of property paperwork? Recorded phone conversations?

Would I give any of it up so they can be used against me? I've learned my lesson and who to trust and how the system works and sometimes am quite embarrased to be a citizen.

Gerald