Getting car upgraded at Hennessey??

Discussion in 'RT/10 and GTS Discussions' started by ViperperfectionGTS, Dec 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pauljkopick

pauljkopick Viper Owner

:usa::usa:
    Wrong MR. Ted- Know what your talking about before you state your incorrect facts.I posted on this thread,heres what I got.

Wrecked my Viper in his shop(most likely on the street.
    Purchased a wing that he painted, had bubbles in it when I received it.
    Upgraded to a 650 pkg., Quart of oil every 150 miles.
    Goes on & on.
    Not a angel you say,your CLUELESS.
    Enough said,the person who asked the question got the answer he needed.

2. 1BADGTS

1BADGTS Enthusiast

Ted as far as ownership you are NEW .I know many people that have been taken by this man and the context of your texts is flat out DISRESPECTING THEM. All in all why wouldnt you ANSWER the simple question as to why this man (HENNESSEY )has beed barred from this site.

3. 1BADGTS

1BADGTS Enthusiast

Paul i truely feel for you as he (HENNESSEY )DID THE SAME TO ALOT OF PEOPLE I KNOW FROM VCA.As far as Ted (Ritted )YOUR absolutely correct in your statements as the man really should KNOW what he is talking about BEFORE stating facts.

4. 1BADGTS

1BADGTS Enthusiast

Ted (Ritted )take a wild guess as to why this has happened.

5. pauljkopick

pauljkopick Viper Owner

Long time ago,we move on.We all have to answer sometime.:usa::usa::usa::usa:

6. 1BADGTS

1BADGTS Enthusiast

Ted ,i am a 4x owner (every generation )dating back to 1993.I have been a VCA Member off and on since the CLUBS FOUNDING in the mid 90s ANY of the old timers from NJ VCA will veryify this

7. AZTVR

AZTVR Enthusiast

I agree. Let's respect the moderator and the other forum members.

Why not now use PMs to continue this bickering. It is now cluttering up the thread with personal "he said - she said" issues. Of course there is always the need to get the last word in, publicly.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2009
  8. Marc Lublin

Marc Lublin Enthusiast

Hey Joe,
    How are you. I'm still hanging in there and read the updates every day, but only comment when I have info to add. Haven't seen Dan Black in years.
    In regard to this tread, "Getting car upgraded at Hennessey", I think anyone reading would run the other way! Yes, I took some heat in the past, but I wasn't going to let it go until everyone knew what a thief JH really was. It feels great that after all those years, my mission is still accomplished. John, I know you are reading this and it's such a shame that you were given so many chances to straighten yourself out, but in the end you are and will probably always be a low down dirty crook. Hopefully you will see the inside of a jail one day soon.
    Happy New Year all!!!

9. Lee00blacksilverGTS

Lee00blacksilverGTS Viper Owner

It seems everything that needed to be said has been said and it's dropping off into bickering so we are shutting this one down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.