Going nuts!! Viperdays or no Viperdays

Dion Fisher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got a dilemma;

I want to put my wallet away for the rest of the year and drop the flow to a trickle but folks have really pumped up the Viperdays as being a Premier event with the best drivers around to tango with...

It would undoubtedly be a ego bruising but the latter has me really wanting to go test my ability against and learn something from some of the best.. But, i've already spent alot of money on mods,tires,lawyer fees as well as trackdays this year.. Another point is Spring Mountain (Pahrump)is a 24 hour drive from here and I hate long drives..

Is it worth it??

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have driven over 36 hours to get to a Viper Days event, and YES IT IS WORTH IT! You will have a great time, meet great people, and as I quote, "this is the most fun you can have with your cloth's on!"

Just do it!

Stephen Yap

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dion,

Like I have told you many times, it is worth it. And if the 24 hour drive to Pahrump puts you off, you can get your ego bruising only 10 hours away at the 2002 Thunderhill Viper Days.

Now quit asking questions and sign up and show us what you can do.

OP
OP
D

Dion Fisher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that sounds like a good idea, i'll get my ego bruising closer to home... Are you going to Viper Days @ Thill next year Stephen?? I've missed my little Yapper-he-he..
smile.gif

Stephen Yap

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I am planning to be there. It would be great to have you get a bunch of our rain soaked NorthWesterner buddies down south so I can be driving with you guys again. I might even return the favor and go to SIR on one of your events for my dose of ego bruising.

OP
OP
D

Dion Fisher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That sounds
bounce.gif
TERRIFIC
bounce.gif
Stephen,

Then the decision is made i'll be heading south for that event hopefully with a couple fellow track rats and we'll see what the drying out has done to our Yapster.. You know I envy you
smile.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog