Going to dyno the car tomorrow.

CSXT802

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heading back to the Dyno tomorrow. The same dyno where i base lined the car last year. This time I have an SCT with 3 cals to try. My base line # where 406 WHP , 447 ft lbs torque. A/F were in low to mid 11s with the stock cal. I would like to pick up 15-20 whp & 20-25 ft lbs. The car has smooth tubes, K&N filters, MP borla cat back exhaust, and the cats have been deleted.

You must be registered for see images attach

alwayscode390

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where did you get your SCT Cals at ?

What number tuner did you buy? I have the 9550 and it only takes CUSTOM tunes on the dyno.

Your stock numbers seem a tad low , but thats probably because your rich A/F ratios.

My car with the same mods was at 425 whp / 460 wtq and A/F at 12.25 ... I am not sure if thats a stock tune or not though ---

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like you got exactly what you were looking for. I have had two Steel Grey 2000 ACR's both dyno'd within 1 hp of your results with the addition of a Corsa Exhaust. Smooth tubes and K&N's are stock on an ACR, however no other mods were performed on the car. Sounds like the mod bug has just hit stage one for you, it's worse than an addiction, uh wait it is an addiction!:D

OP
OP
CSXT802

CSXT802

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like you got exactly what you were looking for. I have had two Steel Grey 2000 ACR's both dyno'd within 1 hp of your results with the addition of a Corsa Exhaust. Smooth tubes and K&N's are stock on an ACR, however no other mods were performed on the car. Sounds like the mod bug has just hit stage one for you, it's worse than an addiction, uh wait it is an addiction!:D

So both of your 2000 dynoed 420+ whp with out a tune? I wonder why my car was low with the stock tune. Now I have to figure out whats the next best bang for the buck mod.

alwayscode390

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where was your A/F ratio? Its hard to see on the graph.

Glad you got some power out of your tunes!!! How much did those cost you? ---

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235