Going to miss my SRT-10

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After my many inquiries and the great help from you all, here are the mods going in beginning next Monday. Belanger Headers / RT High Flow CATS/ CORSA Track / VEC 3 / Paxton S/C system. Car will be at the installer for about 2 weeks (20 other Viper's in the same shop for work). I am going to be miserable while my snake is shedding it's skin:rolleyes: ...But look out when it emerges. :D

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Wish you luck...last guy that I know who was told "2 weeks" got his back in about 10 !!!!

BUT, whatever it takes, it will be worth the wait !!!

jimmy6383

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im jealous...that is pretty close to exactly what i want to do with mine. just a matter of time i guess. Congrats, cant wait to hear how it turns out.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Good luck on that time frame. It can easily be done, but usually isn't.

That thing is going to be very loud when you get it back. I'd go with the Belanger supplied side exhaust along with their headers so that when you get tired of the NOISE you can put the crossovers back in.

Dan:headbang:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fast Too--mods sound like they will be great--good luck with them all, your Viper will sound 'bad-ass'!!!! Let us know how it goes (and if you get dyno results?!!)...~juli

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fast Too, I've had three vipers in the last 12 years and I've had a lot of work done on them. I made the mistake last year of doing mods to my 2004 mamba during the beginning of summer and was told that it would only take 3 weeks or so for my chrome parts as well as other parts such as carbon fiber,motons,etc, to come back in and be placed on the car. Well that 3 week window turned into 11 weeks and of course I missed the entire Riding season( I was miserable!!!). A word to the wise, you might want to think about making this a winter project and enjoy the rest of the riding season. I would hate to see you miss out because someone promised you 2 weeks and could not deliver in that time frame......Good Luck with your decision!

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well at least your Viper is in the shop voluntarily...I am missing the riding season while I get a new motor put in....to be delivered back to me late August:(

OP
OP
F

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well hopefully this won't turn in to 11 weeks, but the way I look at it the entire year is driving season for me. I bought my car to drive it.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well hopefully this won't turn in to 11 weeks, but the way I look at it the entire year is driving season for me. I bought my car to drive it.

LOL---didn't we all!!!!!! I hope you and BlackMamba get your Vipers back ASAP...driving season is WAYYYYYY too short here up north anyway. ~juli

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang