GOOD NEWS!!! 03-05 SRT custom hoodpad in STOCK, YES we GOT THEM

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
YES after almost 1 year of waiting, we finally got them, and YES this time we have them, they are HERE, total of 15 of them in our paint booth, NO more waiting from DC, and WE empty out their warehouse too, which mean they are BACK on backorder, and prob for another long time....since we have ONLY 15 of them, we will offer them to all the guys from LAST time first, and here are all you guys names, so if you see your name please PM us and let us know if you are still in...then we will give you payment details....don't worry, we did NOT increase the price just becuase it's hard to get...we are NOT like that...thanks guys

1. Arthur Jones---------red/white
2. Dirk Carnahan--------red/white
3. Charles Garcia-------yellow/black
4. J Austin Quina-------black/silver
5. Bill Walters---------black/silver
6. Pat Di Fiore---------red/black
7. Steve Horvath--------yellow/black
8. Jay Connelly---------black/silver
9. Ron Stene------------black/silver
10. Wayne Finch---------orange/black
11. Kenric Garcia-------yellow/black

we have 4 more spots open rightnow, so please PM or e-mail us with your shipping info and color/year of your viper...

THANKS again

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
SRTRICKY ----you got pm

and don't worry about shipping, you will get your pad from pat...thanks

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
due to the size of those boxes, shipper will be DHL ground.... and we will have double insurance on every pad...thanks

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Pictures? Price?

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hoodpad has nothing to do with go fast, it's 100% for show, and i'm sure a lots of guys on here goes to car shows, and a lots of you guys has won the show before because the hoodpad & other add-on....

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blule - I will write you tonight. Yes I want one but I may need to rethink my color choice. Also, I need to get the name plates back to you - no time for the post office.

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Another stupid question but just what is the purpose of the hood pad to begin with?

A hood pad will help eliminate discoloration on the underside of the hood caused by heat.

I put headers on a white 1996 WS6 LT1 F-Body Firebird. The underside of the hood turned yellow/brown.

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
all 15 pads are sold out, here are the final buyer list, everyone please check it over and make sure we got it right....
and if you want us to put you on the next waiting list, or maybe someone on here back out...we will contact you...so please pm or e-mail us..

1. Arthur Jones---------red/white
2. Dirk Carnahan--------red/white
3. Frank Volk-----------red/silver
4. J Austin Quina-------black/silver
5. Irwin Rawet----------red/white
6. Pat Di Fiore---------black/silver
7. Steve Horvath--------yellow/black
8. Todd Volling---------black/silver
9. Gary Coonan----------black/silver
10. Wayne Finch---------orange/black
11. H.T Pettigrew-------red/silver
12. Byron Matten-------- black/silver
13. Lee Fletcher--------red/silver
14. Jim Boeker----------black/silver
15. Mark Heston-cook----red/white

thanks again guys

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
we just got ahold of 5 more SRT pads, so we will have 4 more spots open....PM or e-mail us....how about someone get one for the new 06 blue/white SRT coupe?....they are the same pads...and you will be the 1st one to have one on your car...

also still waiting on payment from 3 of you guys, you know who you are....thanks again

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
we got 2 more spot left...you know what...we will just go ahead make both of them in blue/white for those new SRT coupes, someone is gonna take them when we done with it....it's gonna be sweet....will post picture later...thanks

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
PERFECT timing, everyone...all pads are sold out again...all pads will go out around the 21st this month, and will have tracking info for everyone...thanks again

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96