Good price on Green Filters?

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AMAZON has them for $64.38ea, free shipping, and (evidently) $20 off orders over $99 until January 31..

$128.76 for two filters then would seem to qualify. $108.76 w free shipping then..?

Sign up for an AMAZON Visa CC while you'r there and get $30 more off of that.. click Add To Shopping Cart while you're there and you'll see the mention of the $30 cc discount on the next page.

:cool:

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have the Green Filters in stock to fit the K & N Filtercharger. The sell for $149.95 per set of 2 and VCA members get 5% off which brings your total to $142.45 and we pay the freight.

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the PN for green filter replacement for KNN intake?

I have the part number, don't you wish you were a nicer to me? :)

I'd much rather do the daunting task myself of looking in the GREEN catalogue and getting the PN for the same size filters.

Again, your "work" is completely useless, and your "knowledge" is worthless.

Mr "blueprinted shifter".. LOL.

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Does anyone know the PN for green filter replacement for KNN intake?

I have the part number, don't you wish you were a nicer to me? :)

Well since this vendor isnt willing to help a fellow Viper owner, try calling Parts rack, Im sure he will be willing to help and get the right part number for you. He always gives out free advise, a great help to the Viper community.

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Good price on Green Filters? *DELETED*

Post deleted by ILLSMOQ - I'll be nice. $108.00 shipped is a great price.

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The part # 2468 in the link is stock replacement, I believe its another part # for the K&N replacement. Someone else here has it Im sure, or like you said, just look it up in the catalog for green filters.

OP
OP
F

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Green has a K&N conversion page, if you know the part number used in the K&N aftermarket box setup, you might be able to plug that in. Should be on the filter somewhere..

http://www.greenfilterusa.com/kandn.asp

I don't know what price Green replacement filter for the K&N aftermarket intake system would be. But the vendor listed in Amazon might have a good price on all of the K&Ns.

- Other vendors advertising here probably don't want you calling them so you can buy somewhere else :rolleyes:

Don't forget, sign up for an Amazon (Chase) credit card and save another $30. You can cancel the card later if you don't need another one in your wallet.

I don't remember what Amazon charges vendors..2.9% +$.30 per sale or something like that.

If I were a vendor selling Viper stuff, I'd join the Amazon effort. The ability of buyers to save $30 by getting an Amazon credit card might spur sales..

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GREEN FILTER 2468 air filter replacement fits 2003 & UP SRT-10 vipers only and does not fit the K & N Filtercharger Kit parts number 57-1536 or 63-1536. These is no difference between the 57 series and the 63 series except that the 63 series had not been granted C.A.R.B. Emissions approval and does not come with the C.A.R.B. sticker.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote "Green has a K&N conversion page, if you know the part number used in the K&N aftermarket box setup, you might be able to plug that in. Should be on the filter somewhere."

Green Filters does not have a conversion number for the K & N Filtercharger Kit parts number 57-1536 or 63-1536. I spent a lot of time and money trying different Green Filters before coming up with a replacement that flowed better than the K & N.

QUOTE "Other vendors advertising here probably don't want you calling them so you can buy somewhere else."

I do not see any reason why I should give out the part number so you can go price shopping elsewhere. Besides it is the bottom line that counts after others have charged a "pack and ship" charge and inflated UPS shipping charges.

We have the Green Filters in stock to fit the K & N Filtercharger. The sell for $149.95 per set of 2 and VCA members get 5% off which brings your total to $142.45 and we pay the freight.

Robbie
AtRo Racing Products
VCA Sponsor

OP
OP
F

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only 'reason' would be to show your grace, in spite of the few attacks against you, and essentially admit that searching for the best price is normal, rather than criminal.

Do the Viper forums exist to feed the vendors, or are the forums rather for Viper owners to share 'best information' amongst themselves? (Basically the definition of the word 'forum') With vendors allowed to participate..

Without us, "there's no you" as they say. Anyone with $8/mo to spare can start a forum.

..What was that Christmas movie where the one large NYC dept store would refer customers to their competitor if they couldn't serve their customers as well?

I don't even own a G3 myself. So it's no skin off my nose. But you do get more flies with honey than with vinegar...

Be better than those who would attack you..it's good P.R. in the long run.

..Otherwise you'll win the battle, but lose the (vendor vs vendor) war.

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score
Just ignore Robbie. Unfortunately there'll always be a newbie who bites for his crap, but at least it doesn't take long for anyone to see his true colors.

If anyone wants green filters for KNN intake, just go to your car, open the hood, and measure the fiter, PERIOD!! (length, width, and size of opening)

then call/look in catalogue and get the freaking filter, jesus!!

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is the deal.

I have a new supplier for Green Filters. Green Filters in stock to fit the K & N Filtercharger. The sell for $94.95 per set of 2.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG,launch the doves of peace and prepare the concubines, for tonight we celebrate harmony. LOL

That is a good price, tempting, I could always resale if I go Pax later.

Dave.

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG,launch the doves of peace and prepare the concubines, for tonight we celebrate harmony. LOL

That is a good price, tempting, I could always resale if I go Pax later.

Dave.

GREEN FILTERS TO FIT THE K & N FILTERCHARGER KIT

FILTER SET $ 94.95
UPS $ 8.00
TOTAL $102.95

Anyone who is interested in buying these filters please PM me as I need your name, address, and credit card information. We tale MC, VISA, or Discover Cards.

I will need the following to process the card:

CARD TYPE (MC, VISA, ETC.)
CARD NUMBER
EXPIRATION DATE
3 DIGIT SECURITY CODE ON BACK OF CARD

Thanks,

Robbie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc