Good Tech in/around Atlanta?

LethalBite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good Viper Tech or one you trust to do mods, including dealers. Thinking about Roe S/C and I know there's a dealer up in Ringgold who can do that, but would like to be a bit closer to the big city. All input appreciated!

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try McIntosh Performance in *******
They did my Venom upgrades and offer complete machine shop service.

They are good guys.

678-513-4500

Regards,

OP
OP
L

LethalBite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you both for input.

Martin--have you used McIntosh extensively or just one time for installation of package?

Tony--Are you the Tech at that dealership there or private business? Also looking to put in complete exhaust system. Going with Belanger headers, RTech hi-flo cats, Corsa 3".

Also looking for good service locally on powder coating if you have suggestions on that too.

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a powder coating co in Conyers-- check the phone book. I've gotten a price to do the wheels on an is300-- very resonable. Sorry, can't remember their name, but 411 should be able to help. John

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have used them extensively. They are the only guys that I trust with my car.

They have also worked on several other club memeber cars. As for as I know, no complaints. As you may know the Viper motor is not rocket science...
Anyway, these guys are good!

Regards,

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Tony,

Just for the record, I would trust you with my car as well. I just have known David McIntosh for 20 years. He is an honest, hard working, intelligent guy. Plus, he loves Vipers. They just finished doing a SC on a C5 and it was a very clean install.

I did not mean in imply in my last message that I would not trust you with my car. Just from a convienence standpoint, McIntosh is the place I go!

Regards,

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Martin it was not taken that way. I was just trying to convey my "love" for Vipers. There are waaaay to many horror stories...viper techs or not.

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey martin, have you joined the club yet? Bring that beast to macon this weekend , lets see what ya got!

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Pete. I have not joined the club - at least from a dues standpoint. I prefer to remain on the outside looking in!!!

As for the Macon race, I am out of the running. I feel that I have been exceedingly lucky to have a car that is as reliable as it is. Especially with the power that it makes.. So, I am sure that if I start to beat on it with quarter mile passes, the reliability will go down. Heck, the car as over 50k miles on it now.

Good luck in Macon.

Regards,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc