Goodguys Giant Car Shows this Sunday?

SmokinViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for posting that Blue Viper Matt - it's the first that I've seen of it. Says it's going to be at the Puyallup fairgrounds Fri - Sun, but post-1972 vehicles are only invited for Sunday. I know that we do have some folks that love car shows, and they might be going even though it wasn't on our radar.

But, personally, I'm hoping everyone will come out to our autocross event this Saturday and Sunday at Shelton airport. :)

SmokinViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations! And Welcome to the community!

We'll get this event on our radar for future years, so folks get more notice. If you go, please let us know your impressions; photos; etc.

If you decide not to go, please consider joining us for our first autocross of 2012. You can come either Saturday or Sunday, or both.

And either way, please check our web site for even more action and events upcoming: http://www.wavca.org/events/2012events.html

OP
OP
B

Blue Viper Matt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks and will do.

I had a 1969 RS Camaro that I took to this show a few years ago and its a big show. They can get around 2500 cars!!

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a club we participated about 10 years ago. We were stuck back in a corner out of the view of most folks. As I remember we had 10-12 cars. Great show to see- but a little pricey.

PBR