Goodness Gracious GREAT BALLS OF FIRE!!

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I took my time putting some headers on the car. I went with the American Racing 1 5/8 to 1 3/4 (they are putting 30trq more thought the rpm band than the straight 1 3/4). They are works of art!! They fit together really nicely and went in a lot easier than the some other headers I have installed in the past. I got a SMOKING deal on them and it is a shame to hide them behind the heat shields!!

So I finish them up late the other night and HAVE to go for a run around the city. The sound is UNBELIEVEABLE. I should have done this from day one. I come from a 600 hp Roe GTS and the sound of the full belangers were amazing on that car. This sound is like an exotic higher pitched and just, if not more, menacing!! The fireballs were lighting up the streets!!! But the absolutely best part was when I was merging onto one of the freeways I pull up to a Lamborghini Murci convert. He revs at me and so i downshift and hit it hard, let off, and the BIGGEST fireball lights up his car when he was right next to me.:omg: was the look on his face!! He slows down and wouldn't even come up to play after that. I was laughing so hard I almost ***'d my pants!!

Driving this thing now makes me giggle... GIGGLE!!! :2tu:

Sidenote... anyone want to buy some random tech cats?!?!
:D

viperfuntime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have ARH too! The sound impact was a few notches up over stock manifolds and corsa track. With the ARH and hi flow cats, the sound is menacing and the mid range torque has picked up. I am happy with the results. Thanks again to A&C Performance for doing a great job with the install.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just re did my exhaust and ive actually seen the street light up at night which is amazing! but too freaking loud especially with side piples.

yes! how much for the cats n mile on them? my last set got clogged on stock car :(

Last edited:

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
damn souns awsome,get pics of the fire comming out of the exhaust now that would be a kodak moment

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
take it up to 6000 then let off then get back in it and let off then get back in it and let off....multi fire balls :headbang:

had a guy roll up on me one night ":omg:YOU'RE CAR IS ON FIRE!!!!"

heheh

OP
OP
B

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just re did my exhaust and ive actually seen the street light up at night which is amazing! but too freaking loud especially with side piples.

yes! how much for the cats n mile on them? my last set got clogged on stock car :(

Shoot me a pm. We can figure something out. The first owner put them on but they have under 2k miles on them. They look great the but they are the ones with the hangers. All four hangers were broken off when I took them off and all the new sets, from what I hear, do not come with hangers. I can either have them rewelded back on but I would just patch up the 4 small holes.

take it up to 6000 then let off then get back in it and let off then get back in it and let off....multi fire balls :headbang:

had a guy roll up on me one night ":omg:YOU'RE CAR IS ON FIRE!!!!"

heheh

HAHAHA... or sitting in your shop until night and reving the crap out you and MikeR's for an hour to get the right picture!?!?! hahaha

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Steve, we should do another video, but not in a shop like last time. Lets get out on freeway some night , when its dark, would make for some good footage. Get Smoq to come too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog