Got a question for all who used the aftermarket motor mounts. Pics.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sick Dan.. very sick... lol

Adam... good to see your material never changes. And I can only assume you have this lame arsenel of short jokes due to the numerous ones you receive. Sorry if all that pent up short person anger makes it so you can't install motor mounts correctly.

However, thank god, you at least got 1 funny one in there, about accidents happen.. least I see you can be somewhat original if given a day to think of it. :)

And I told you, get your *** to chicago and install them. I'll even hold the flash light for you. (I mean lets face it, its the LEAST you can do, after giving them to me for ..... :) )

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I held up my part of the bargin...but waiting on you to hold up yours. So far you fell "SHORT".

In standard Adam fashion, your small little brain couldnt remember to tell me "oh btw, you have to pull the intake off the car too," when sales pitching me on doing the install and write up for you. Otherwise I would have thought twice about doing so. I dont like the idea of pulling a perfectly fine intake that seals perfectly off the car, in fear of problems later, when reinstalled :(

You're still short and stupid btw. :D

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
In standard Adam fashion, your small little brain couldnt remember to tell me "oh btw, you have to pull the intake off the car too," when sales pitching me on doing the install and write up for you. Otherwise I would have thought twice about doing so. I dont like the idea of pulling a perfectly fine intake that seals perfectly off the car, in fear of problems later, when reinstalled :(

You're still short and stupid btw. :D

LOL, you *****. I'll pull the damn thing off in the parking lot at VOI10 and install them for you. It wont leak when assembled, you wont be able to tell it was apart, and the gunfire in the background wont even phase me!

And FYI, if you pull out a bottle of your extra spicey sweetness sauce, and put away that bottle of lamesauce, you can likely figure out how to do it... without pulling off the manifold.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol. looks like he doesn’t know our histories.

AB vs Jon (Mortal Enemies on Viper Club), in real life, real friends.
Jon vs Dan (Arch Nemesis on Viper Club), in real life Dan's Stupid, but I like him anyways, and he answers all my stupid questions. (and yes, friends)

And since this WAS AB's thread and we DID address the real issue (I even answered it), it’s certainly OURS to derail.

Jon

PS. This thread is now officially dead.. It actually was yesterday in my book(after my last post).. but some jackazz had to bring it back alive. (homo Dan)

PPS. That was funny about the gun fire in the back, given VOI10 is in detroit. I wonder if when everyone dies from gun shot wounds will there be enough viper owners left to have a VOI11 ?? (ok dont answer that, this thread is dead).

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

You're still short and stupid btw.

Hey Jon. Got a solution seriously. Send me the wires back. You are obviously not happy with what you got free to use and I did tell you that the intake needd to come off. There were many people on here that would have taken the set to install. Seriously send them back to me and I will give them to someone else who is willing to take them and appreciate them instead of complaining. All joking aside I am being serious.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Listen you whiney little *****. Please tell me where I can send them, and I'll get them right to you.

You're a complete little *****, I didnt think you'd get that bent over some wires. **** I'll even send you a check if you'll ****.

Hows that for a solution whiney **** head ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajya