Got cussed out in the viper today lol

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
In four years of Viper ownership and a tricked out show car before that, I have never, not once, had an experience like this. But then of course, people barely distinguish the Viper from a Honda Civic around here, so the jealousy thing doesn't show up here often.

I also would have been nervous about being blocked in my car. It's one thing to give me a piece of your mind, it's something else to prevent me from leaving while you're doing it.

Eucharistos...I agree completely with post #6 above....all of it.
I agree with kcobean and im sorry to hear about that... my neighbor bought a new bmw and said
ever since they had it a similar problem came about and i didnt understand why??
In 10 years ive never had a problem. A lowered blacked out car is
more menacing i guess. :dunno:

OP
OP
L

Lundqvist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im in southern california, so im not sure a gun is the answer, but maybe getting a stun gun? that feeling of helpless while i was being blocked in, i dont want to feel that agian. but yeah i think a stun gun would do the trick..

V

Venomiss

Maybe he knew you were an "Enthusiast" and not yet a VCA Member ?
LOL!!!

That was it! :rolaugh: You are always welcome to join the VCA.

For Billion Dollar just be sure people are not following you home to see where you live and keep the beast. Hopefully that person was just appreciating your Viper and not casing.

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Billion dollar and all others--a while back there was a suggestion about where to store your viper keys in the house. If there is a break in and your Viper keys are visible. All they would need to do is hit the garage opener and away they go! I hide mine in a separate place from my other keys for that reason. The bad guys might follow you home just to case the place, be careful!!

OP
OP
L

Lundqvist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you must be too close to the id-jut for a stun gun to be a good 1st choice imo

what about the guns that actaully fire outwards.. that have like 10-15 feet range? like the one the security gaurd used on the runner at the baseball game about a few weeks back.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what about the guns that actaully fire outwards.. that have like 10-15 feet range? like the one the security gaurd used on the runner at the baseball game about a few weeks back.

Better choice, but often controlled/restricted/regulated as well...check your local laws!

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should have released the trunk monkey on him. Problem solved.

Here in TX, his actions are defined as assault. If I felt threatened, he would get to view my Glock from the business end.

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
another time just driving by the beach minding my own business.. this girl in truck who coudlnt even realy see me as the truck was really high and im really low with her boyfreind driving.. her boyfriend reves his trucks engine on my viper and his girlfriend leans out the window and makes what looked to me was a "small penis" gesture.. as in i have a small penis for driving a car like this..

i love driving my car, but these types of attention really ruins it some time..

This whole weekend I got thumbs up from even little kids riding their bikes but one time I pulled in to fill up and this fat redneck says to the girl pumping next to him "blah blah blah he must have a small penis blah blah blah" and I replied "Nope I would have bought a Ferrari and when was the last time you saw your dick without looking in the mirror....", :lmao: this girl was almost on the floor laughing while the guy didn't know what to say, got in his car and drove off.... with his two kids in the back seat.

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In Red Deer I get thumbs up, people taking cell pics, "nice ride"(car, etc.), people hanging out windows to get a better look, and all sorts of affirmation. Even had a young woman beside me at a light roll the blacked out back window down so her 7-8 year old could get a better look. Turns heads everywhere I go. When 4 of us are cruising it is neat to be at the back, by the time they get to you they have sore necks.:D

Other than an odd "it must be nice" I can't remember any harsh or rude comments. In fact, I think I will jump in right now and let some more people appreciate my Viper with me.:drive::2tu:

OP
OP
L

Lundqvist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should have released the trunk monkey on him. Problem solved.

Here in TX, his actions are defined as assault. If I felt threatened, he would get to view my Glock from the business end.

Well hes wife was in the car actaully hes wife was in the passenger seat so she was closest to me. Seemed like a nice enough lady she didnt say a word. I would hate to pull out a gun on her , she would have been traumitized.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What you should have said was "I don't know what your problem is, those teenagers weren't in danger at all with my legally executed right turn, in fact, I know they noticed my car as I made eye contact with them and they gave me the thumbs up.....just like your wife wants to do now....but she knows you'd be way too immasculated for your little ego to ever handle that. By the way, has your father been able to kick that cross-dressing habit? You shoulda heard all the cops joking about him last week at the diner."

I've found the father is a cross-dresser comment really shuts up the haters pretty quick; if not, I get out of my car and then they leave. (I apologize in advance to anyone who enjoys cross-dressing or dabbles in it because of events in your past that have left you scarred)

Regards,
Aaron

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
What you should have said was "I don't know what your problem is, those teenagers weren't in danger at all with my legally executed right turn, in fact, I know they noticed my car as I made eye contact with them and they gave me the thumbs up.....just like your wife wants to do now....but she knows you'd be way too immasculated for your little ego to ever handle that. By the way, has your father been able to kick that cross-dressing habit? You shoulda heard all the cops joking about him last week at the diner."

I've found the father is a cross-dresser comment really shuts up the haters pretty quick; if not, I get out of my car and then they leave. (I apologize in advance to anyone who enjoys cross-dressing or dabbles in it because of events in your past that have left you scarred)

Regards,
Aaron

Hell yea!!! That ****in rocks! Wish I'd a thought of it!!

OP
OP
L

Lundqvist

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Regards,
Aaron

well he kept screaming do u have kids over and over agian.. it was hard to get a word in edge wise. lol

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
another time just driving by the beach minding my own business.. this girl in truck who coudlnt even realy see me as the truck was really high and im really low with her boyfreind driving.. her boyfriend reves his trucks engine on my viper and his girlfriend leans out the window and makes what looked to me was a "small penis" gesture.. as in i have a small penis for driving a car like this..

i love driving my car, but these types of attention really ruins it some time..

But I guess her boyfriend's was "just right" given the size of his truck. He wasn't over-compensating at all! :lmao::lmao:

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well he kept screaming do u have kids over and over agian.. it was hard to get a word in edge wise. lol

That's how lower-intelligence people think they are winning an argument. They don't stop talking long enough for a response.

If you decide you're not in danger then ignore them. People hate to be ignored when they think they've got the upper hand.

Burntrubber

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would have opened my door and slammed it into his car as hard as possible, then he would have known you have no regard for your viper and is just a vehcile to you. then thrown it in reverse turned the wheel to the right and given him some big scratches down the side of his car. plus I always kept my .45acp in the front seat pocket on my GTS.

nah, i would have just backed out of the sopt and ignored him, its not worth it.

And I never was really concrened about having my viper stolen, I actually (because of an electrical gremlin) never locked my 96 GTS. I kept the keys in it when it was in my garage.

Brake Dust

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In that situation a brake stand is appropriate. :panic: Nice billowing smoldering choking smoke. His big mouth would seem very very small when hearing the mighty v10 rip a hole in the pavement. This is when extra loud pipes come in handy. No cats with side pipes and there will be fire ! :firedev: THAT IS JUST A LOVELY START AND GREAT FIRST IMPRESSION . :omg: :devteeth::devteeth: :buttkick::buttkick: :bonker: :evilmad:

OP
OP
L

Lundqvist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
actaully thats a good idea,, i should have turned on my viper.. and revved the engine really allowed everytime he tried to speak.. that would have been awesome!!

******* - did you know you crossed..

me - REVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

but im thinking i might get a gun.. for some reason these days i feel really unsafe and im not just talkin about with the viper..

CarGo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
actaully thats a good idea,, i should have turned on my viper.. and revved the engine really allowed everytime he tried to speak.. that would have been awesome!!

******* - did you know you crossed..

me - REVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

but im thinking i might get a gun.. for some reason these days i feel really unsafe and im not just talkin about with the viper..

Think very hard about pulling a gun in anything but a true life and death situation. Claiming you feared for your life might not cut it with the DA. I have a concealed weapon permit for my state ( Fl ) and one of the first things you learn is not to pull a gun to settle an arguement. This is known as brandishing a firearm and will result in bad things for you from a legal standpoint.
If your situation happened exactly as you described and you showed him a gun you would most likely be in jail now or out on bail after he got your license # and called the po-lice.
I'm just sayin'..:omg:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think very hard about pulling a gun in anything but a true life and death situation. Claiming you feared for your life might not cut it with the DA. I have a concealed weapon permit for my state ( Fl ) and one of the first things you learn is not to pull a gun to settle an arguement. This is known as brandishing a firearm and will result in bad things for you from a legal standpoint.
If your situation happened exactly as you described and you showed him a gun you would most likely be in jail now or out on bail after he got your license # and called the po-lice.
I'm just sayin'..:omg:

Are you kidding me? I pull a gun on people here in Northern VA 3 or 4 times a week. Cut me off in traffic? GUN. Flip me off because I don't want to go 40 MPH in the fast lane so I pass you on the right? GUN. Get mouthy with me because I ask you to turn down your window-rattling stereo at 11 PM? GUN. It's a cure-all man, I'm telling you!

;)

:D

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, mine too-

However, you should never piss in your own neighborhood - I drive really cool on my local streets, people remember you, and where you live.

i agree but the filter between my mouth and brain was removed years ago.... LOL

Last edited:

Flexx91

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Are you kidding me? I pull a gun on people here in Northern VA 3 or 4 times a week. Cut me off in traffic? GUN. Flip me off because I don't want to go 40 MPH in the fast lane so I pass you on the right? GUN. Get mouthy with me because I ask you to turn down your window-rattling stereo at 11 PM? GUN. It's a cure-all man, I'm telling you!

;)

:D

Might work where you're from but where I'm from, there would definitely be some bad consequences. By the way, I'm from New Orleans.....

Aaronpetry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys just know this. If you piss them off they will not remember you but they will remember your viper when it's parked and your inside.

Just got my first viper 06 4 weeks ago. Put on 4,500 miles allready mostly city drivin. Seen the small penis gesture twice and had some punks yelling *** a few times. And someone yelled "THANKS DADDY" yesterday. But where I live there are no vipers driven around as day cars. Don't forget the locking gas cap, park under lights, and avoid all places where drunk people are. Just my 2 cents. Live in Rockford il btw (the soon to be next detroit).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte