Got Help From a Stranger (ViperGuy Tim)

R/T 10der

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I answered a post from a Viper owner as he was looking for a Lil Red Express for a toe machine. Well to make a long story short he still has not bought one SO ANY LEADS ON A NICE TRUCK WOULD BE HELPFUL. Well I arrived home from work the other day and there was a Large Box on my front steps. Opened it up and there was a brand new/or they look like it, set of side windows for my 1994 Viper in the factory bag. In our many messages to each other the junk side windows on my car came up and I still can't believe it. He didn't ask for a penny, so the quest for a truck is a must. Please help me find him a nice truck. Thanks again Tim the Viperguy. Info on Lil Red Trucks Please send to me [email protected] I would like to help someone that helps others....

SNKBYT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like you guys to know the rest of the story. While looking for a Lil Red express truck, a fellow viper owner replied saying he had one for sale. It was not quite what I was looking for,but none the less, John has taken the time to teach me alot about the Lil Red Express. He has spent many hours looking at pictures of trucks that I have found for sale. John informs me about each and every one. Telling me which are original, which are clones,which ones are incorrect in many ways. Thanks to John, I will end up with a nice/correct orignal Lil Red soon without getting ripped off. John had mentioned in one of our conversations that his windows on his viper were yellow and torn. John has never asked me for a thing for all of his help! I just happened to have a, like new set of windows from my 95. So what an opportunity to return the favor than send him a token gift for all his unselfish help he has given me. Thankyou, John.

P.S. I'm still looking for a nice Lil Red Express. If anyone knows of one for sale, please let me know. Thanks Tim. 97 Shelby GTS Viper

me.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang