Gotta love this ebay ad

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not promoting the sale of this car...but the ad write-up is great. The guy at least has some knowledge about what he is listing!! Great looking SRT also.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-Dodge-Viper-SRT10-SRT-10-Roadster-Z06_W0QQitemZ280024292308QQihZ018QQcategoryZ6209QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Vehicle Description

This just arrived at Canandaigua Chrysler Dodge Jeep yesterday (9/1/06)! You are bidding on a brand new 2006 Dodge Viper SRT10. It is Viper Red with optional Dual Black Painted Stripes. It also has optional 5 spoke aluminum polished wheels. This car is HOTTT!!! With 500hp under the hood and a growl that is second to none, you can't not be seen in this car!

Oh, you say you're a Z06 owner and you just don't get the recognition driving down the street? Or you don't feel the wind blowing through your hair? Trade it in a get a real deal roadster that you can feel in the seat of your pants! I know, I know- you paid way over sticker and now you're sorry you did. Well I have the magic pill for that! Its red, obnoxious and ego boosting like no other! (just kidding guys, Z06 is a great ride)

Let's face it, summer is nearly over and we're not going to sit on this for the big dollar! Its got to go! So if this is the car for you, bid and bid often because we're going to move this unit quick.

Got a trade? Great! Call me (Rob Silva 585-315-2030) and we'll make it happen.

Everybody knows that there is no 2007 Viper, so 2006 collectibility should be high. I ordered this one with an odd grouping of options (stripes/wheels) so it should be low in production numbers. Don't collect 'em? Great! Drive it, pile the miles on it, and trade it back in to me! We take 'em in all conditions (just not wrecked)!

Financing is available on the vehicle, but please contact me before auction close so we can sort out the details.

We can also arrange transportation for shipping. Please contact me for further information.

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
love the color combo!
You must be registered for see images attach

anyone know many R/b coupes they made?

bigerc

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Everybody knows that there is no 2007 Viper, so 2006 collectibility should be high.

It is nice to see someone who knows something about what he is selling. Most ebay ads usually say something like "Your bidding on this pristine v12 machine with 500cubic inches 500hp and 500 ft torque. This is an '06 which means it has the latest mods and performs better than previous models.., etc" :rolleyes:

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not promoting the sale of this car...but the ad write-up is great. The guy at least has some knowledge about what he is listing!! Great looking SRT also.

You should buy that SRT apperently you don't have any kool cars in your stable. LOL

:D :D :D :D

From the looks of your stable we need to get a job like yours too. :headbang: :D

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i love the plug for the 06 being the last year!
like its really going to be an investment, LMAO! give me 10 of them, i will wait for them to appreciate and retire with the earnings!!!

OP
OP
V

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is my favorite part:

"Oh, you say you're a Z06 owner and you just don't get the recognition driving down the street? Or you don't feel the wind blowing through your hair? Trade it in a get a real deal roadster that you can feel in the seat of your pants! I know, I know- you paid way over sticker and now you're sorry you did. Well I have the magic pill for that! Its red, obnoxious and ego boosting like no other!" LMAO!!

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
18k off that coupe.......holy cow!

Anyone know if there has been a better deal off list for a NEW coupe?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang