GP on Eradispeed Rotors?

Poolfanatic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any interest in a GP on Baer Eradispeed Rotors for the Gen I and II Viper? If we can get a few solid commitments, I'll order several sets from Baer and pass the savings directly on to my fellow VCA members.

Please PM me for pricing.

Thanks,

David

OP
OP
P

Poolfanatic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the great interest so far! I need to get 5 orders to offer the pricing that I've PM'd to everyone.

Thanks,

David

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm simi interested in the one piece rotors. I have more interest in the two piece design though. I've sent you a PM that you can answer private or on the list.

Thanks for your efforts.

Carl

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Keep in mind if some of you are looking for a track rotor , that this is probably not the way to go. For looks, normal driving, etc., they look great, but if you are a track rat, do Viper Days, etc., you should look towards a set of Brakeman or StopTech rotors , in my humble opinion.

Best Regards,
The Old Guy in Kneebrasky

OP
OP
P

Poolfanatic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep in mind if some of you are looking for a track rotor , that this is probably not the way to go. For looks, normal driving, etc., they look great, but if you are a track rat, do Viper Days, etc., you should look towards a set of Brakeman or StopTech rotors , in my humble opinion.

Best Regards,
The Old Guy in Kneebrasky

That is a good point. These are not my first choice for a track rotor, but for street and show, they're a great piece. If you are a track ******, I'd look to the Stoptechs.

I have the Baer's on my 02 GTS and they've worked out perfectly so far. Lots of daily useage and a lot of car shows.

Regards,

David

OP
OP
P

Poolfanatic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be placing the order with Baer next Friday (7/22) so if you'd like to participate, please let me know by then and I'll give you the information to submit payment.

So far we have one order, we need four more to make this a go!

Thanks,

David

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960