Great cruise this weekend! [PICS]

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have to tell you coming from a Vette all I ever heard from everyone was how brutal the ride of the Viper was, and how un user friendly it was. I remember when I bought a buddy said well there goes your comfort on longer trips.

I have personally found this car to be every bit as comfortable as my old Z06 both on long drives and short drives. The ONLY thing that is more difficult in the Viper is getting in and out and that is it.

Me and the Wife spent 3 hours in the car today driving out to our favorite winery here in Maryland for the day. Weather was great low 80's with the top down. The car is such a blast to own and drive, even when I am not beating on it I love it. My wife constantly comments on how much she enjoys the ride in the Viper as well.

Anyways I of course took the camera gear out today and snapped a few pic's of the hot rod.

Enjoy!

Andy Wheeler

You must be registered for see images attach

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pics!
Yesterday I spent the day driving my ACR around. I sure wish the roads were smoother...

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice pics!
Yesterday I spent the day driving my ACR around. I sure wish the roads were smoother...

HAHA God I would love to own an ACR. Glad you got to get out and enjoy it!

Great shots! I really like the third one.

Appreciate it! Yeh that one was fun to post process because of the shadows. Knew when I took it that I would be able to find something cool in that shot.:2tu:

Andy Wheeler

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You keep giving me more favorite pics of your car!!!! (Loving that first one with the hazy sky)
We took out our new VOIX Viper yesterday, along with the Vette too...FUN/FUN/FUN!!!! And, yes, we should've taken pics of them both together...drat...we're NOT the best photographers.
THANX for sharing your pix...glad you and the wife had a nice drive...yes, we CAN be comfy in the Viper!~! ~juli

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You keep giving me more favorite pics of your car!!!! (Loving that first one with the hazy sky)
We took out our new VOIX Viper yesterday, along with the Vette too...FUN/FUN/FUN!!!! And, yes, we should've taken pics of them both together...drat...we're NOT the best photographers.
THANX for sharing your pix...glad you and the wife had a nice drive...yes, we CAN be comfy in the Viper!~! ~juli

Wow great pickup on the new ride! You two must be lovin' life right now!

Great pics:2tu:

Thanks Buddy.:2tu:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow great pickup on the new ride! You two must be lovin' life right now!

Thank you, Andy~! We enjoyed it yesterday, the only day we have: Sundays!
Yes, it's a beautiful car, and we'll try to get better photos of it, and also with the Vette (I know, I know~~~:smirk:). Certainly we'll NEVER get pictures like you take!~!
Keep yours coming!!! :headbang::headbang: ~juli

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank you, Andy~! We enjoyed it yesterday, the only day we have: Sundays!
Yes, it's a beautiful car, and we'll try to get better photos of it, and also with the Vette (I know, I know~~~:smirk:). Certainly we'll NEVER get pictures like you take!~!
Keep yours coming!!! :headbang::headbang: ~juli

I said the same thing about taking pic's about 3 years ago. :2tu:

Excellent pics as always, Andy!!

Thanks Glover I started working on an SSG photochop for you but I just couldn't get it right.:D

Brake Dust

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those black wheels look fantastic against the red body. It's my favorite wheel I have seen on a red Vert.

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Andy,, sweet ride. my wife and i usually will do at least 300 to 400 miles on a nice week end and LOVE it. We are lucky where we live to hit NY,NJ,VT,NH,Ct with ease. safe driving

:usa::usa::usa: :drive:

Last edited:

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pics Andy. Your C5 Z06 must have rode like a covered wagon, I'll give you a ride in the C6Z06 when you get to Houston. It rides MUCH smoother than my Viper does, even with the exact same size wheels and same brand tires.

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Those black wheels look fantastic against the red body. It's my favorite wheel I have seen on a red Vert.

Thanks Man I appreciate it.

Hey Andy,, sweet ride. my wife and i usually will do at least 300 to 400 miles on a nice week end and LOVE it. We are lucky where we live to hit NY,NJ,VT,NH,Ct with ease. safe driving

:usa::usa::usa: :drive:

Gotta love the weather in this area right now. :2tu:

great pics!!!

Thanks Tiago.

Nice pics Andy. Your C5 Z06 must have rode like a covered wagon, I'll give you a ride in the C6Z06 when you get to Houston. It rides MUCH smoother than my Viper does, even with the exact same size wheels and same brand tires.

Yeh I should have qualified highly modded C5 Z06. I quess what I mean is that it's not nearly as rough as what I was led to believe.

I will still take that ride though Tony:D