great turn out for the GTS vipers @ Road Atlanta

ryan 94RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well the GA viper club is gathering and driving in force. We had 11 vipers show and of that 6 did the panoz track day. Starting from touring With John going up to B group with Eric,Steven and Eyal.Then moving to A group with ROcky and myself. ALl the viper boys showed the rest of the cars who should lead and they had no choice but to fall behind.( oh one exception was David Farmer in his speed channel C5R vet running 1:27 lap times, thats fast.)
I know everyone likes to get out and see how the viper and the driver compair against the other makes like 911 turbos, zo6 vets and the cobras to name a few.
A couple of cars went off the track but luckily no vipers. I had a blast and seem to learn something new everytime i go. Thanks to all that went and i hope you had as much fun as i did.

See YA AT the TRack
ryan

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like yall had a wonderful time. Got any pics?

Give us some detail on how the cars ran against the other models.

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was lots o smack talk from the Z06 once again, but not on the track it was just that, nothin.

OP
OP
R

ryan 94RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The driver is going to play a big part in who comes out on top with the 911 turbo and the zo6. They are very evenly matched so seat time is going to be the winner. I always like the smack talkers that are at the track because it is really easy to shut them up. lets go have some fun.

ryan

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I had done this earlier. Wow, what a great time. Thanks to Ryan and Pete for riding with a rookie and showing me the way around, hope I didn't scare you guys! After the first two sessions in the rain, my son refused to ride with me. Wuss- must come from his moms side. Now after reading Rocky Tops post, maybe I'll pass on the group b and a. It can be addictive. John

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John more rookies need to be like you. You did great, time to move up!.

Rocky, Farmers car is the same Z OH 6 that he runs in speedvision cup(he won Mosport in 2002) it is far from a Zo6. It is comparable to the Viper Comp coupe with 600lbs shaved off. Its funny how a porsche cup car (not GT3R) is running simular times to Farmers Vette.