GREAT Viper Dealer - Bernie Katz, BJ Motorsports

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last weekend I drove 100 miles to check out the Vipers Bernie has for sale. His business, BJ Motorsports, Inc., is in the small town of Crozier, about 20 miles west of Richmond, VA. Every car Bernie has for sale is basically flawless, and he represented the cars 100% accurately.

A friend of mine (VCA member, Viper owner) who is deployed in southwest Asia is in the market for a clean ACR. Bernie had a couple, so I went to check them out for my bud.

Well, a deal was worked out, and my bud is buying a red/silver stripes '00 ACR. He'll pick up the car in three weeks. The car is gorgeous, the price is great. I tried to talk my bud into a '01 bumblebee ACR, but he likes the red/silver color combo better.

I've bought several Vipers over the years for myself, plus I've been involved in the purchase of several others for friends. I've bought from dealers and private parties. Bernie is a top-shelf guy to deal with, is a serious Viper fan, a VCA member, and has raced in the VRL. He's one of the real ones, folks.

I strongly recommend him and his business, BJ Motorsports.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe that might have been Bernie's first VIPER sale in his NEW digs!

Can't wait for the GRAND OPENING throwdown, or the "spring fling" when the warmer "nice" weather returns

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I e-mailed him a few days ago about getting a Viper from him. Unfortanately I've got to get rid of my supercharged SRT Ram to do it. Hope he's still on the case?

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks George I hope Dale will enjoy his new 00 ACR. Dave feel free to call me so we can discuss your Viper Purchase. Does anyone on here want a nice blown SRT Ram with mods?

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am VERY motivated to sell. Need to get back into a Viper. Price is negotiable. Truck comes with lots of mods including:

'03 Viper motor (out of Kevin Howeths (Underground Racing) Viper, custom Diamond pistons from Arrow Racing, Paxton supercharger, Belanger headers, custom Corsa exhaust (incredible exhaust note!), Dynomax mufflers, cat delete, Fidanza flywheel, ATC clutch assembly, DC Performance blower flash/pcm/170 thermostat/blower inlet and airbox, X-Metal Gen IV shifter (impossible to miss a shift), Raptor shift light, 3 gauge a-pillar with boost, oil temp, a/f ratio gauges

Original shortblock may not be easily fixed but does come with a good intake,
heads, timing cover, and some other parts included in the price of the truck

Also included are the original 1 gauge a-pillar, 2 gauge autometer a-pillar, stock shifter, stock pcm, etc.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ca...1&cardist=0

96 B&W GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just bought a set of wheels from Bernie. Very easy to deal with. He made me a good price and did not even wait for my check to clear before here released them to my carrier. Thanks!!!!!! Look forward to more deals in the future.

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to thank Bernie for really trying to help me sell my truck so I can get into another Viper. The market is horrible for resale which makes selling one pretty tought...much less moderately modified. In an attempt to get rid of it I've lowered the price to $39,999. I hope to purchase my next snake from Bernie soon. Thanks again for the assistance!!

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Bumblebee ACR they are selling is my old car. Someone give it a good home! :)

Saw it the other day over at Bernie's.......that is one SUPER looking AND clean GTS!

He has a B/W and after seeing a BB up close.......I think I may have a new fave!

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason did you happen to keep the tool for adjusting the ride height. I noticed when I got the car you had it all the way down. Just checking to see if you might have it stashed at your house in your tool box and would not mind parting with it! If you get a chance give me a call or shoot me a PM. Thanks

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
06Quad