Group buy on Hardtop!!!!!!!!!!!

Copperhead 057

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Jeff for the info and pricing.... I for one would like to buy one, anyone else interested in purchasing a hardtop at that price lets put it together. I think thats a very reasonable price at $2695. painted!!! :2tu:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that the top is shipping I can give more concrete details about it. It is $2695 painted with a tinted lexan rear window. If you want a glass window with defogger add 1k (ouch!, I know). The glass window really gives the top an OEM feel. Inside height is about 3/8" LOWER than the soft top and is finished with a headliner. The top weighs 35 lbs with glass and a couple less with lexan. Carbon fiber is available for another 1k for a guestimated 10 lb savings.

The information for SCCA certification has been submitted but I have not heard word on the status as of yet.

2005 COPPERHEAD #057
2001 PLYMOUTH PROWLER
2004 HUMER H2

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we get some more pics of the top, inside and out? Also how it latches to the car and how it fits under the trunk lid if that is what it does.

vinny2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
may be interested, but like Nader, would like to see more pics, and info.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll pass the info on to an acquaintance to maybe add an order so I'll need pics and some more info as well, color would almost certainly be standard Viper Red for a 03.

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another question that I think we might be interested in is because you have stated that it is about 3/8" lower will it clear the aftermarket racing roll bar setup?

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Robbie,

Not sure about the roll bar.

Looks like I'll have to snap some inside pics of this thing for you guys. The problem is, I have none built at the moment to take pics of. I can shoot the prototype and that should give the basic idea, but the production version is better.

Give me a few days.

Thanks for your interest, guys.

Jeff

OP
OP
C

Copperhead 057

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jeff sent you a PM..

2005 COPPERHEAD #057
2001 PLYMOUTH PROWLER
2004 HUMER H2

eagles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be interested in a carbon fibre hardtop depending the quality of the clear coat and the fitment and mounting hardware.

eagles