Group buy on HID 10000K lights Real HID from Germany. With PICS NOW!

Sam 01 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Group buy on HID 10000K lights Real HID from Germany.

Ab-How long will this be going on? I'll be ready to upgrade in a few weeks, have to take care of some other things at the moment.
;)
I'd be interested in some in the 4300 range.
:laugh:

Lockdown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

I just checked with the Vendor and he said the only ones he can get are the following:

6000k, 8000k and 10000k

In sizes of the following:

H1, H3, H4, H7, 9004, 9005, 9006, 9007, D2R, D2S

The viper takes the 9004 on the low beam side.

For all that have asked questions, please refer to previous posts about install and fitment. I just don't want to keep retyping everything.

I will take final count on Tuesday of next week and if you can't make this group buy I might be able to work something out where I can put it on my card and get it, but I will have to know who you are. So far I have 6 people. This is a great price and service.

:D

SJT97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have the 6000k package and I love the look. It's a white/blue color that gives off a really good amount of light.

I also just purchased the H3 6000K kit for my fogs which should be installed in the next few days. I'll post some pics after it's complete.

SJT97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Here's my 6000k headlight...
[image]http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4db06b3127ccebf7abc7ee2990000001010[/image]

99GTSACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I just checked with the Vendor and he said the only ones he can get are the following:

6000k, 8000k and 10000k

In sizes of the following:

H1, H3, H4, H7, 9004, 9005, 9006, 9007, D2R, D2S

The viper takes the 9004 on the low beam side.

For all that have asked questions, please refer to previous posts about install and fitment. I just don't want to keep retyping everything.

I will take final count on Tuesday of next week and if you can't make this group buy I might be able to work something out where I can put it on my card and get it, but I will have to know who you are. So far I have 6 people. This is a great price and service.

:D

My 99 takes the 9005. Are they different then other years?

Roadkill

Viper Owner
Reaction score

AB,

Can you please link to the post with the install directions to the lights you are getting the group buy for? I have read MANY posts with MANY versions on installs.. I did a search on YOUR posts and did not find the one about installations. That is why i asked for clarification.. not because i am too lazy to use the search button :p

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Hey Roadkill.

As far as instructions go this is it:
1. there is no wire cutting at all
2. you plug your light into the ballast instead of your stock light bulb (again, no cutting)

You then plug in the torch (bulbs) in your light socket and then you're done. Obviously you have to take the rear lamp cover off to get at these items. You can tuck the ballast and wiring inside the headlamp unit so that way it is hidden and everything looks stock except the brighter lights.

It's a truely plug and play application.

hope that helps out.

You must be registered for see images

Here is what the listed price was on the site that someone posted. WOW!

Click here to see. HID Page

McCulloch HID conversion kits are the best on the market. MuCulloch HID kits will make your headlights 3x brighter, 2x more efficient, and last 10x longer than standard bulbs.

Don't be fooled by cheap imitations! Get the BEST HID Conversion for your car.

All McColluch HID kits include:

Ballast/Igniter: compact, water resistant with built-in protection from No Load, Reverse Voltage, and Short Circuiting and backed by a 1 Year warranty

flying dutchman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sounds good, i would like a set but living next to Germany it might be easier to get them sent right here...
possible???

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Sounds good, i would like a set but living next to Germany it might be easier to get them sent right here...
possible???

You send the money plus shipping to over seas, I will get you a set. You can ask NeilUK on this board that I am goood for it. I sent him some stuff.

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Adam...did you get my email address? Let me know when you want the money and I will send it to ya. I think I will take your suggestiona nd go with the 8000k. BTW, I have a 96 R/T 10. I think the bulbs are the same...9005? Thanks for doing this.
Be

Roadkill

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Thanks ab, check your PM! :)

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I now have enough people to do the group buy. I found out that Mocolloch used to build HID for Phillips. (Not sure how true this is), but parts are very similar. So yes, these HID's are high quality.

I will talley all the names who are in to make sure I got everyone and have you mail your payment into me. I will then place the order on Tuesday and it will take anywhere from 7-13 days to get to your door step.

I will help anyone out as far as installing these things. (again not hard).

These HID kits come with a 1 year warranty. You have til Tuesday to get your order in. I will be coming out with the list of people soon.

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ab.... I sent you a PM.... I want to order a kit of the 6000K lights!

Let me know where to send the dinero. My PM included my address and office telephone number.

Lance

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

I will be compiling a list of names to who has commited to buying the group buy by Tuesday night.

SJT97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

6000K is a good choice. I finally found a decent place to host my pics (and hopefully they work). Here's my 6000K headlights. I am also in the process of installing 6000K fog lights which should be done in the next couple of days.

You must be registered for see images

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VinhyVegas