GTS Rollbars?

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How would your head even reach the roll bar? It would hit the seat head rest before the roll bar.

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great for cracking the back of your skull open.:nono: Go with an Autoform.:2tu:

You must be registered for see images attach

If this is the only one that will fit an RT/10 than im gonna have to put some foam on the bar because im not buying a new hard top.:nono:

LiquoRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a little confused. The BBD roll bar doesn't look like the Autoform bar. However the picture on the Partsrack web page looks like the Autoform bar. Are there any pictures of the BBD roll bar not installed?

I don't now if GTS is the same as RT/10.

Driver seat dropped, emergency handles work but very close
and the soft top fits nice but you have to have skinny hands to push the levers.

0171.JPG

0182.JPG

020.JPG

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The BTR looks like it would have better rear view but does it have the extra bulk head so you don't have to drill your original one?

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTR doesn't look as good though IMO. i never gave thought to the bulk head getting cut up. makes sense though DUH !

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't now if GTS is the same as RT/10.

Driver seat dropped, emergency handles work but very close
and the soft top fits nice but you have to have skinny hands to push the levers.
020.JPG

So if this one is not for sale anymore i guess i will get an auto form and modify it to fit my RT/10? :dunno:

I wanted a BTR in the first place but he does not have anymore. He will not start producing again until he gets 10 confirmed orders. Already tried that route.

Ya forget that!:crazy2:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy cow...look who it is. Welcome back !
I might have to call ya for tips on the install.

Reaction score
Hey Plum...I'm just loafing around waiting on my life. :)

Fatboy...if you find one we might just have to find a way to get it to "some Viper Owner" stationed at Mildenhall or Lakenheath. :)

viper spray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe Viper Spray did one in his BW

I have the BBD bar and it is very light and works well. It is a bit clost to the head , but not close enough to cause a problem , foam padding will help ease your mind. Since it is just a 4 point , you may have trouble at some tracks that require a side bar.

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In a crash all sorts of crazy things happen. Forces acting in every direction.

The only people that would have an issue with hitting the bar would be if you had your seat back and reclined. For shorter people your seat would be more forward so you wouldn't be able to reach the bar.

So it looks like it comes down to the size of the driver and if you want to cut up your bulkhead.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only people that would have an issue with hitting the bar would be if you had your seat back and reclined. For shorter people your seat would be more forward so you wouldn't be able to reach the bar.

So it looks like it comes down to the size of the driver and if you want to cut up your bulkhead.

We are in disagreement.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fight :catfight: :bonker: :blackeye: :hitwithrock: :buttkick: ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:kiss: :omg:

Mark
:uk: