Guaging feedback on new product- new type of OIL FILTER ADAPTER

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am posting right now in order to guage response to a new type of oil filter adapter modification I am currently in the process of developing.

There are two types of this modification I am working on, here are the specifics:

- The 1st modification, will simply make a GTS oil filter adapter act exactly like an ACR version. This component will be able to be installed durring an oil change, in about 5 minutes. NO gaskets needed, NO hose removal, NO permanent changes. It will make your existing adapter behave EXACTLY like an ACR version, for 1/3-1/2 the cost, and you will be able to install it in 1/10 the time, with 1/100 of the mess.

-The 2nd modification, will make a GTS oil filter adapter be able to be EITHER, at the flip of a manual switch. For instance, say your going to the track, flip it to the "ACR" position... your good to go with full oil flow through the cooler. Feel like clowning around town? Flip it to the GTS position and take some of the stress off of the A/C components to keep yourself cool inside that monster of yours. This mod will install the same as above, only difference being cost, but that still should cost no more than the standard ACR adaptor itself!

Either system can be switched to any other, or back to stock with no problems.

Let me know what you think.

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like a good idea.Hope it sells.If I didn't already have an ACR oil filter system on it I would buy yours.I am sure yours also bumps up the pressure like the acr model while increasing cool oil flow too. Bruce

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
BRUCE- yessir, both will do that, however the second one allows you to choose partial recirculation as well-(better durring winter months to keep oil from getting TOO cool, and HOT weather to improve A/C performance)