Had a great experience with my Gen V at Midway Jeep Chrysler Dodge & Ram in San Diego

KB Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought my 2013 Launch Edition from Huntington Beach on 5/18 and noticed my steering wheel was sitting a little to the left and had a slight pull to the left when you let go of the wheel. So I called Huntington Beach Dodge and they let me know this would be covered under warranty and I could go anywhere for the service. After some internet searchihng (my first Viper/Chrysler vehicle) I found Midway JCD&R in San Diego and scheduled the appointment. I've had some bad experiences in the past with getting warranty work done on my C6 ZR1 so I was nervous about letting them work on my Viper. Let me tell you Midway proved to be as a first class dealership, Jim the service advisor was knowlegeable and mature and he greeted me by name immeditaley and let me know they would take care of my car. Adrian the Viper tech came out and introduced himself and assured he would take care of my Viper and started telling about the recent training he went through. While I waited the service manager Bruce and the GM Ken also introduced themselves to me and assured me the car is in good hands and started talking about the Viper/SRT training they did in Vegas, you could tell they are passionate about cars. Ken also mentioend they have a Black GTS and Yellow SRT in route. Midway's service area was clean and organized. I've definelty found a great dealership.

Last edited:

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Had a great experience with my Gen V at Midway Jeep Chrysler Dodge & Ram in San D

Let me tell you Midway proved to be as a first class dealership, Jim the service advisor was knowlegeable and mature and he greeted me by name immeditaley and let me know they would take care of my car. Adrian the Viper tech came out and introduced himself and assured he would take care of my Viper
Nice. Although I have to say, I get that same kind of treatment at my dealership on my lowely 2005 Gen 3. Still, Viper is their top car and you should be treated like that.

OP
OP
K

KB Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Had a great experience with my Gen V at Midway Jeep Chrysler Dodge & Ram in San D

I agree we should all be treated well. I just had such bad luck with dealerships with my zr1 so I'm happy to find a good one

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That is GREAT to hear Kris ! I'm glad you got it taken care of and that the SRT dealerships are stepping up their service attitude.
See you in a couple weeks.