Had fun at the track

bushido

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Took the ACR out on Laguna Seca for the first time. The power on this car is amazing. I had fun,but it was more of a learning experience.That said, I wish I could take this car out on this track every week to get better ,and try to master it..:D

You must be registered for see images attach

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great shot! We have 2 track days scheduled coming up one at Infineon and one at Laguna Seca. Check the Nor Cal Region section for details.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice. I'd love to track Laguna some day.

Nice pic but that drivers strip looks like it is photoshoped on. Could be my monitor settings or the photographers post processing...

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pic but that drivers strip looks like it is photoshoped on.

The whole picture is fake that car is just sitting in his driveway and he 'chopped the track and stripe in.
Nice job tho.

:)

345s-bspinnin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, that is a great action shot. The car looks squeaky clean, almost as if out of Forza or one of those games/simulators.

rw99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice!

June 29 & 30 @ Seca with Speed Ventures... book it now... lodging details also available. Gonna be a great time!

Rich

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'll find this sort of activity very addicting. The more you go, the better you get, the better you get, the more you wanna go! Get some instruction to make you even better and it all gets worse! Then you become a TRACK ADDICT. There's no cure. The only treatment is......More laps.:drive:

OP
OP
B

bushido

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just got back from a good drive in the ACR. Hitting up some twisties back Carmel Valley road,and up and down the Laureless Grade Road a few times. Man I love this car. I also like the no thrills interior. Simple,but all business. Don't know how's it going to feel like with the re-fined ( Gucci interior) in the Gen V. That is all..:D

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got back from a good drive in the ACR. Hitting up some twisties back Carmel Valley road,and up and down the Laureless Grade Road a few times. Man I love this car. I also like the no thrills interior. Simple,but all business. Don't know how's it going to feel like with the re-fined ( Gucci interior) in the Gen V. That is all..:D

Your car *****. All Gen 3 and 4 cars ****.
Haven't you been paying attention here?

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Some of us So Cal track guys have already signed up for the June event with Speed Ventures at LS.

We are planning to drive up Thursday, run the track Friday and Saturday, then sight see on Sunday with our wives.

As I've never driven LS before, I bought Gran Tourismo 4 for Play Station and have been learning the track while driving a Viper. We'll see how this works out!

See you at the track,

Dan

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte