Happy New Year

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have a good New Year everyone.

And this comes from a guy who just ripped someone a new a-hole for a "question" post. Please know that it came from me in a humerous way, but emotion is absent from all this electronic communication stuff.

Anyone see Christmas Vacation when Clark tore into his Boss for not giving him a Christmas bonus? That was one of the funniest rants on TV I've seen, and that was the mood I was in when I replied to the "Click" post. Sorry if it went over the wrong way. I think that post was removed.

See you all in January

Andrew

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Have a good New Year everyone.

And this comes from a guy who just ripped someone a new a-hole for a "question" post. Please know that it came from me in a humerous way, but emotion is absent from all this electronic communication stuff.

Anyone see Christmas Vacation when Clark tore into his Boss for not giving him a Christmas bonus? That was one of the funniest rants on TV I've seen, and that was the mood I was in when I replied to the "Click" post. Sorry if it went over the wrong way. I think that post was removed.

See you all in January

Andrew

Great, another one of these stupid Happy New Year threads :buttkick: How many stupid threads like this are we gonna see on this forum. It doesn't even have anything to do with the Viper for Gods sake. I outta go over there and click your ass :nana:

Back at ya :2tu:

Happy New Year!

Bat™

GT40DOC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of VCA. It has been a good year for me with the purchase of my Viper and joining VCA. That was a win-win situation for me. I am already looking into other mods for 06. BE SAFE everyone, remember this is amateur night!!!

Doc :nana:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew and all my cyber-buddies have a great holiday with your family and love ones. Andrew remember I have a ride coming to me on the track in 06 and you must flip the switch. :2tu: See you in 06 my friend..Adrian

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang