ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just put almost 600 miles on 2 Vipers today and half of that was in my new ******** ACR. :drive:

Today I traded in my bright blue aero coupe for the SSG ACR with the ******** package. I also drove 300 miles in the ******** on choppy interstates immediately after driving 300 miles in a "regular" Viper after tossing and turning with excitement the night before totaling 2.5 hrs of sleep. I have been home for an hr and a half and my feet and legs are still numb, but boy what a hell of a ride!

I was very sad to see the bright blue go, I love that car and that color, however after seeing the SSG ACR under the gas station lights and finally parked in the garage I absolutely know I made the right choice! Beautiful blue, but sinister snakeskin green!
No regrets!:headbang:

You must be registered for see images

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well done and the ACR ******** is the way to go. All performance, less weight, and no stereo interfering with the ride. Not to mention the awesome looks.

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both colours are awesome....I had a Nassau Blue Vette a while ago and the colour was similar....but green definitely fits a snake just as well :)

Torquemonster06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the new ride. Someday I too will own a ACR. Btw, the SSG is awsome. Im sure you will read this tomorrow cause Im sure your back in your ride driving. LOL:drive:

OP
OP
A

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks! If I can motivate my body to get up I will be spending the day detailing the car and ordering some goodies/paint protection for it right away.
To who asked where the car is now. I told my buddy I bet the put it up for 77-79 after I trade it in. Looks like I was right on the money.
Car should have right below or right above 5k miles if I recall, I should have checked but we were in a huge hurry to beat a storm on the way back.
If you anyone is interested in buying the car feel free to PM me with any questions.

http://www.billionauto.com/View-Used-Vehicle-2008-Dodge-Viper-44889

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R