has anyone bought this lift? Seems like a good price...more inside

Mr Hemi Head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ab that is a too good to be true price. I compared the dimensions with the Revolution Lift that I recently purchased and they are about the same.The ramp thickness is not listed and with the pictures it's hard to tell.How do the ramps attach to the runway?
It's worth checking out if it's only 2 hour drive.

scottgf

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ab,
If you check it out, let us know that you think...
I am leaning toward the revolution lift. I like the fact its made by Rotary. I have a problem being UNDER a car on the lift I dont trust...What do you all think, because saving a grand is also nice.
Cheers,

THOR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ab- I have seen this lift on eBay as well. I too am interested in one. Please post your comments after seeing it. Thanks!

Brian E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
AB.
If you are looking for a group buy on this lift contact fellow Viper owners Ray Sweers or Matt Oxlander. 574-295-8777
Ray bought this same lift about a month ago and is looking to buy another 6 of them.
He has about 4 people ready to pull the trigger.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NOT to steal AB's thunder, but I have talked to Nick up there, and he told me that if you buy 6 of them, he knocks off $200 bucks from each one !!

Shipping to me in NC is $250 (just for a ball park for you guys), and he says if you ship multiple ones to the same locations, you save some good money there, for example, two lifts to my house would be $325 total (for the two) delivered.

I'm all for this, if someone wants to do this. Nick says the only way it will work is if ONE person orders all of it. So I am willing to do this, or if AB is going to cry, then he can do it.

Let me know.
Jon

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am working out a better deal right now. I just got off the phone with the owner and all I am wanting to do is get a better deal on a lift for myself. Jon Assvedo can take whatever orders and put it in with this group buy..and have them shipped to him if it's cheaper that way.

I am going to co-ordinate with them on this deal so there is no confusion. They said they will knock off $200 but I am working on more....hold tight...by Monday or Tuesday of Next week I will post the results.

Adam

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am working out a better deal right now. I just got off the phone with the owner and all I am wanting to do is get a better deal on a lift for myself. Jon Assvedo can take whatever orders and put it in with this group buy..and have them shipped to him if it's cheaper that way.

I am going to co-ordinate with them on this deal so there is no confusion. They said they will knock off $200 but I am working on more....hold tight...by Monday or Tuesday of Next week I will post the results.

Adam

Why be a Dick ? I didnt make a joke about how short you are, and how you dont need a lift, because you can simple walk under your car due to your "mini-me" size. So get screw yourself and stop trying to screw vca members, and share the deal. Last great deal you did for vca group buy, you pocketed some cash off the deal, and got some free HID'S so yeah.. sorry if I dont trust ya, I know how sneaky you are !!

-Still your daddy.

PS. I was right about you crying... and I wasnt talking about them all goign to my house, im hoping some people who are close proximity to each other can save some money and have them delivered to a central location to them both, so they can both save money on shipping. Piss off ricer boy.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1882lol.jpg
1882lol.jpg
1882lol.jpg
1882lol.jpg
You two need to get a room

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hahaha...the fight between ab and jon is awesome ;) keep it up :laugh:

jon you better watch it though...ab knows jiu jitsu and how to slap fries out of kid's hands! :eek: :2tu: