Hate these Belanger Headers

JoeBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate these Belanger headers with Corsa track exhaust, hehe. I just finished engine break in on my SRT but I can't find any Vettes that want to come out and play. Had to get one of the girls in the office to drive my Cobra for a little fun. When I am in my wife's stock SRT they seem to come out of the wood work. What's a boy to do? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

gowings

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Joe, just another anal viper guy here,

Do you have some chattering sounds on the inside of your cockpit of your new viper while cruising. In other words mine is somewhat noisy... is yours?

Right back,

Curtis
Motorcity U.S.A

OP
OP
J

JoeBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The exhaust note is obviously louder but no other sounds that are out of the ordinary. :2tu:

OP
OP
J

JoeBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Arrived new from Woodhouse with mods in place. But SOTP is screaming compared to wife's stock SRT or 1998 GTS. No hard numbers to put out. The 3.73 gears add to the overall SOTP meter while the sound is awesome :eek: :headbang:

Mike - in Denver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Curtis, I have the chattering sounds too. But slowly getting used to it.

Big Probs though. My ride has been in the shop too often. After the installation we had the engine light come on. So back in we go for a tear down. I was told the 02 sensor went so we replaced it. Got back from vacation, jumped in for a ride, and the light is back on.

Anyone else have this problem?

OP
OP
J

JoeBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine took about twenty minutes driving after having the O2 sensor fixed before it was back on (engine light) after getting it back from the shop. :confused: I was aware going in that this is a common issue with headers or so I am told. :confused: Making arraignments now to take her back in. Thought I would have them do stage 3 heads with Jesel rockers while they are at it. Maybe a cam switch. :eek:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4