Hate to see a Viper go for less than 30k

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wheel well in the wheel/rim picture looks horrid. In the same pic, the hood alignment looks way off, could be that the hood isn't closed properly/all the way. But it does look off in picture right 1. The dash on interior 3 picture looks like it's suede it's so bad.

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
a) Occasional outlying prices do happen
b) In most cases, you get what you pay for

I second that. There will always be people with enough money to let a car go for 5-10k less than market because they do not want it anymore. Those same cars will then be sold by dealers for less so they can move them faster. Not to worry.

As for the add... Has that dealer ever heard of a wet rag? That is all it would take to get that dust off the engine and wheel covers. Talk about lazy.

Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Something's fishy. '93's didn't come with balck interior, the hood alignment on the passenger side is way off, and from the looks of the engine compartment the car appears to have been neglected or at least not cared for to the standard most here would give.

As others have said, you get what you pay for. You can easily feel the difference when you drive a quality car and compare it to an abused one.

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many issues with this car as pointed out. No black interior on 93's, hood, rims, general condition. I would never purchase any car in that condition regardless of the price!!!!

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this dealership, they are a bunch of con artists. A friend of mine bought a car from them about 12 years ago, they said it was in perfect shape and never in any sort of accident.

One week later the car died on him driving on the freeway, he had it towed to a dealership where he found out that the cars odometer had less millage on it than their records. Then they also told him that it was in a massive collision.

After confronting this dealership with this info they started saying that they DID disclose all this information. At the end my friends Lawyer got them to take the car back with a full refund.

So yes YOU do get what you paid for, plain and simple. Any Viper going to 10-15k cheaper than it should is going to cost you 25k more to fix than a good one.

viper spray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just because there was a high bidder , does not mean that it was sold. I know of two dealers that bid on each others cars to get the price up and if one wins they never exchange the money. Watch for this car to be re-listed with a B.S. excuse as to why the "deal" fell through. Most of those killer deals on E-bay are total B.S. , just ask somebody who has been looking for a good Viper at a steal on E-bay!

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I swear I saw this car on my salvage list last year, but for the life of me I cannot find the pic or VIN in my logs.

If the car does relist I wouldn't touch it (and that's sad coming from me.)

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ton of dust in the engine compartment tells me car has been sitting in a body shop and they didn't bother to clean it up .Same goes for wheel wells. Bruce

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VenomXX