Have I been impeached?

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've lost my "regional president" tag above my avatar. No biggie, but it helps new people know to PM me if they have any questions about the GA club, so I'd like it back if possible. Thanks!

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
Officers, you have been impeached by the software simply because your email address in your VCA profile and your forums profile, do not match.

Since I do not know which of your email addresses is your preferred one, I cannot make this change for you. So here's how you can fix it.

1. Click settings in the upper left of this screen, and then click edit profile. Make sure the email address there is correct, if not, update it.
2. Go to https://www.viperclub.org/membership/ and login. From there, click "Update" and make sure your email address there matches.
3. In the same area, click the "Update forums" button.

You should now have the proper tags.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quick question. What if the e-mail on file is one that I don't use? I have a hotmail account that I use but the site is telling me that hotmail addresses are not allowed for registering.

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
Quick question. What if the e-mail on file is one that I don't use? I have a hotmail account that I use but the site is telling me that hotmail addresses are not allowed for registering.

PM me the preferred email address, and I can update your forums account.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never changed my e-mail address which is a Hotmail one so I am probably having the same issues as 01sapphirebob?

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YOUR FIRED !!!:drive:

I think its because I went from ******* girls to Tilted Kilt girls in my avatar. The software didn't recognize who I was anymore :rolaugh:

But in real life, I am. In fact, I do a lot of ministry work and teach Bible classes....

That probably helps you not choke people out around here when people start complaints about the site :D

I never changed my e-mail address which is a Hotmail one so I am probably having the same issues as 01sapphirebob?

Did you ever get your Associate title back after the change? I thought it was done away with like "Viper Owner". Yours may not be related to the problem me and Bob had with our Officer titles.

This thread started off so good! It was about time!

Yet it went downhill when I read Chumpy got his title back. :grumble:

:rolaugh:

President or not, I will always rule over you! My 1st order for you...paint your car red, install the 2 missing pistons and buy a helmet...the added speed will scare you enough where you'll need a helmet to feel safe :rolaugh:

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did but all of a sudden it disappeared again not too long ago :dunno:

Did you do the steps -Runnr outlined above? My email addresses were the same in both spots, but 1 was in all lowercase letters and one wasn't. Not sure if that was the problem or if it was just a system hiccup. Eitherway, after changing the email addresses to be exactly the same and clicking the update buttons, my title came back.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did and it showed the only address I have ever been using... guess it doesn't help that my title is a custom operation as opposed to an officer title.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
President or not, I will always rule over you! My 1st order for you...paint your car red, install the 2 missing pistons and buy a helmet...the added speed will scare you enough where you'll need a helmet to feel safe :rolaugh:

Rule over me? Well who died and made you my wife! :rolaugh: ;)

So all that is needed is to slap on a brain bucket and I will feel safe? I thought that was accomplished by not riding shotgun in the McChromer! Drag racing that prius in Bacon was a adrenalin rush for sure!

Till he won.... :rolaugh:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Chad, apparently a petition was started by Mopar Boy to impeach you. He had it signed by all of the yellow Viper owners. He collected enough signatures to make it pass. Didn't you get the memo? :D

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Chad, apparently a petition was started by Mopar Boy to impeach you. He had it signed by all of the yellow Viper owners. He collected enough signatures to make it pass. Didn't you get the memo? :D

Tony...shhhhh. We did not tell him yet! He has likely not yet got his eviction notice from VCA headquarters yet regarding the cancellation of his membership due to driving a clown shoe! :D

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If that was true, MopedBoy would've been gone years ago when I had a petition signed by red owners, AND yellow owners. Why do you yellow owners lie so much? "Robert had you impeached", "My car has a V10", etc., etc., etc. :D

Tony...shhhhh. We did not tell him yet! He has likely not yet got his eviction notice from VCA headquarters yet regarding the cancellation of his membership due to driving a clown shoe! :D

Trust me, if eviction papers were coming, I think Chris would hand deliver them and then kick me before he left :D

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If that was true, MopedBoy would've been gone years ago when I had a petition signed by red owners, AND yellow owners. Why do you yellow owners lie so much? "Robert had you impeached", "My car has a V10", etc., etc., etc. :D

Skip that. Lets get to the good stuff. Why do you drive a clown car? :eater:

Trust me, if eviction papers were coming, I think Chris would hand deliver them and then kick me before he left :D

I would drive down to GA just to watch! :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62