Have To Sell My Perfect Viper, Which I Just Bought!

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe it was Charlton Heston that said "You will have to pry my VIPER keys out of my cold dead hands" wasn't it??? ha

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well at least this is a decision rather than a necessity... that's good news!
You'll be back in viper before ya know it! :1up:
Best of luck with things.
Mike

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Damn----at least pull 4th gear to redline before selling it......it's a great gear:)
Hi Dave,

Mine had 6,800 miles on it when I got it recently, and is still under factory warranty because it was not registered/driven until 2010! Have the 3 yr/36k mile thing going until July.
I have never tracked it, been over 100mph only once. I don't have the desire to drive this car fast, its a pleasure just owning it and keeping it in the condition it deserves. Whatever happens, life is good thanks for all of your advice fellas! Hope this makes everyone realize what they've really got.

V

VCA Forum Staff

May we suggest an ad in the VCA Classifieds? :) Its free for VCA members and it is the largest viewing portal on the web for selling a Viper.

Viper Grenade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sell plasma and *****...it may take awile but at least then you bet paid to make fresh blood for your body and get paid the ********.

OP
OP
IDM

IDM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks I am firm on the price I think I could ask more and don't want to sell period....we'll see