Have Window Sticker - looking for owner

Reaction score
Hello Viper Nation and old friends,
Some of you may remember me from my days as the New England Region President. I was appointed in August 1996 and had to give it up in 2001 when we were no longer owners.

I am cleaning out my house in anticipation of moving and downsizing and found the original window sticker for our 1998 RT/10. I would love to see this put into the hands of the current owner if they can identify themselves. I figure I will give you the last 6 digits of the VIN and you respond with the correct color and then, hopefully, I will have the real owner.

So - does anyone have the 1998 RT/10 with VIN 401129? I have your window sticker.

I noticed that many of the current Viper nation are looking for old Viper Quarterly and Viper Magazine issues. As part of my cleaning out process, I will part with some of my Viper collectibles including my magazines. I will probably sell them on eBay (I know, I read those posts too and promise to package properly). I currently have two items on eBay, ending within 24 hours, from the Rollin on the River Invitational. We had so much fun at both the invitationals we attended but I have two of most items and have decided I just don't need two of everything! I just don't want to move more stuff then I need.

Now I need to follow some more threads so I can discover what some of my old friends are up to. Hi Jon and Fiona and Kim. And Chuck - Wow. We are still enjoying our antique muscle cars and haven't got another Viper .... yet .... ya never know.

Regards to all
Marilyn

ELW98

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Marilyn. Ernie here from the NE vca region,how have you been? (old red 93 RT w/venzano int). Now have a red 98 RT. Was wondering if you had VQ back issuses,Spring/96, Fall/95.

Let me know if you do....I will TAKE them!

Good to talk to you again,
Ernie
Mass.

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Hi Ernie,
Good to hear you are still enjoying viper ownership. I checked my duplicate copies and don't have the two you asked for. I have one complete set from the premire issue Winter 1995 thru Winter 2003 which I plan to keep. I have duplicates of many issues and do plan to sell them. At one point I had 3 subscriptions but I gave away alot of magazines when I was club pres. I may have some in places I've yet to clean. If I find the two you are looking for I will let you know. When I was sorting them, I spent way too much time reading and remembering.

This is what I have:
Single Issues which I plan to sell as such.
1995 Summer
1996 Summer
1998 Fall
2000 Fall
2000 Spring
2000 Summer
2002 Winter
2003 Summer

Complete years which I will sell in sets.

Complete set from 1995 Winter to 2002 Winter which I plan to keep along with issues from 2003 Fall, 2003 Summer, 2004 Spring,
2004 Winter.

If a issue or year are listed more than once then I have more than one.
Marilyn

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Still looking for owner

I still have the window sticker I opened this thread with.

I have several items currently listed on eBay now as I continue to sort my collection.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine