Have you guys seen this?

Paul S Lacey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not being fancy but I virtually wrote the script and Richard Garner provided the RT/10

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-KKYoiFgB4&search=viper

I'm sure some of you have but i somehow missed this one, just thought it was kinda cool. Usually the european guys HATE american cars but he actually liked this one.

Hey, I am European and I have one!! lol...

But I'll admit my friends in Europe do not care much for it. Think it is another american excess!! (such as a 1-lb hamburger!!!)

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But I'll admit my friends in Europe do not care much for it. Think it is another american excess!! (such as a 1-lb hamburger!!!)

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mopar426

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought it was kinda funny they said the Gen I "Handles like it's Drunk" LOL
I take it was a compliment(Considering the source) how they said the car is horrible, but fun. :2tu:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this was one awesome video:) I just loved the opening ! ... A FRAME BUILT FROM RAILS, A BODY FROM OLD CANOE... :))

Is the canoe part real? How'd they do that?

I like the part about Viper ownership being the same as owning an elephant. :)

btw- totally unfair they ran the Viper on a wet track. :bonker:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well done........ Having more fun then driving the Enzo. I think that nailed it. ( The Viper Experience! )

I'm just suprised he ripped on the Gen I and II so bad. :rolleyes:

I just think Jeremy has a very hard time trying not to admit that he finally likes an American car after it grew somewhat more comfortable over the gen 1&2 Vipers yet still remais true to the original rawness that he liked so much :D He even admitted in a magazine article I read some time after the show that he would love to have an SRT-10 if only it came in right hand drive.

SweetRed04

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'd still like to see their hotshot driver run that car on a dry track. On the slick wet track he posted on heck of a good time!