Hawaii Regional Forum

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok now I know there is not that many Viper owners in Hawaii, yet alone on the island of Oahu which is where I will be moving to by October 1st. However I would like to request to the Moderators that there be a Hawaii Regional Forum created for us few. I have talked to a couple members and yeah there is very few of us but feel we would be able to use it and get benefit out of it. I am even willing to be the president of this Region. If there is not enough interest I do understand but I do not think an area of the US or anywhere should not be included in the regional forums. Its not like we can drive to CA to hang out with the Owners there, not saying that wouldn't be fun of course ;). I mean you guys have other country regional forums, nothing against that of course but think that Hawaii should be included. Thanks and any input is appreciated.

Last edited:

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You might find one or two others there.

I lived there for a while on 2 different islands. In 02 and 03.

I would go down to the Dodge dealer, they will help you find owners to recruit.

XLR8SN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did someone ask for Hawaii owners?? Over here.:shark:

Well there were no hula girl icons to use so...guess the shark would be the closest. Just be careful when you are snorkeling too far from shore. ;)

I dont know how many owners we can get to chime in, but, it might be a starting point at least. Cant wait to meet a few other Viper owners. Maybe then I can learn a little more on fixing odds and ends with the car.

OP
OP
H

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it seems that there is more owners than I had thought on the island, but still less than the required number for a regional forum to be opened unless of course the rule is changed ;). I have a list of about 30 owners, but am sure that number has changed. It seems that there is a total of about 5 VCA members in HI. that shark looks hungry ;). I for sure wont be wandering too far off shore, that is unless the Viper can float. I plan on driving the heck out of the viper when I get there.

thanks Newport Viper for the advice. When I get down there I will take a look into that. They should have an updated list of the owners.

I know that the problem with Hawaii is owners are constantly moving to and from Hawaii, more than any other place. Either way it will be nice to go out and set up some events and share our experiences with everyone on the site.

Shags

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Late pile-on, but I just picked up my Viper on Friday in Hawaii...so one more Viper Owner who would be interested in a Hawaii Regional Forum.

Shags

OP
OP
H

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be there October 1st as I am now getting ready to head on a cruise. I will go through the owners list and see what can be done. I am not sure if we have enough owners yet to be able to start our own regional forum yet. More to follow.

Brenden

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be there October 1st as I am now getting ready to head on a cruise. I will go through the owners list and see what can be done. I am not sure if we have enough owners yet to be able to start our own regional forum yet. More to follow.
Brenden

ENJOY your cruise, Brenden!!!! Hope it all works out for a Hawaii VCA Region. Any help you need, let us know...don't know what we can do to help. Just getting the word out I guess? TOTALLY ENJOY...you so deserve it! Your Viper is still being shipped to Hawaii, correct? You have not seen it yet from DC Performance? I'm sure you're antsy to get in it and :drive::drive::drive::drive:~~~ALL my best~~~juli

XLR8SN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For a moment I was getting all excited thinking that Hawaii had its own region......bummer.....guess not yet.

True though....I do not know if we would have enough "members" to justify a Hawaii region....but it still would be sort of nice. Maybe combine California to become "West Region"

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For a moment I was getting all excited thinking that Hawaii had its own region......bummer.....guess not yet.
True though....I do not know if we would have enough "members" to justify a Hawaii region....but it still would be sort of nice. Maybe combine California to become "West Region"

OR: VCA Tropical Region! ~juli

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950