Header Gaskets keep blowing

repiv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have apxton w/ Belanger headers, and the headers gaskets keep blowing. Anyone else have this problem or have any ideas on how to fix once and for all?

womsterr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which gaskets are you using? The ones that come with the belangers or the stock gaskets? The stock steel gaskets are better than the ones that come with the belanger. Use those...

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same problem with the same damn headers. David Weaver at ART is putting on some different ones for me. You might check on what he is using. Mine sounded like a lawn mower with the choke on though...a pretty major leak. Looking at your cars mods, we are basicly have the same setup. I am running stage 3 heads and cam in addition to the headers/corsa/random cats. My worry was that since I am on the lowest setting in the front on the Motons that I might have caught the header on something and caused the header to pull away a little, or maybe the gaskets just ****. Let us know what gets yours fixed, and I will do the same.

OP
OP
R

repiv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I am using the belanger gaskets. What is a contact # for David W., maybe he has a solution?

If not, guess I will use stock ones and see how they hold up......

Thanks for the help

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery