Headlights/ Dashlights Flickering

Mutts02GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I searched the forum for an answer but the closest I came was for an 03 Viper and don't know if it applies to mine, here goes: I was driving to work this morning at o'dark thirty I noticed the dash lights had a slight flicker across all dashlights, thought maybe it was me, early morning and all, a little bit later I noticed the headlights doing the same thing. The flicker is barely perceivable but it is there. Has anyone had this on an 02 GTS and what was/is the fix. Thanks. Jeff

justingeer82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
heres some advice from an old school electrician; jostle around fuses with lights on and see if they act up accordingly to what youre doing. if all seem good then on to step two. if you find a fuse with faulty connections buy some electrical grease from autozone and lube fuse before reinstalling.
i strongly recommend anyone especially those with 20+ year cars to do this to all fuses.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When my dash light knob is below 100% it will cause them to flicker but not the headlights. It's easy to bump that knob so you might see if its up at 100% just for giggles.