HEADS-UP: Dodge-Chrysler Rewards VISA Holders.....

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
A few years back, Chrysler Financial produced a Rewards Visa with a VIPER SRT on it. They advertised in ViperMag as I recall, and LOTS of us got these cards, and use these rewards. Our customers are using these cards weekly at PartsRack, so LOTS of you have em. I love my DODGE VISA REWARDS program, and have used my points to make down payments and monthy payments on my Dodge Fleet.

THAT SAID........... I was talking with a financial advisor at the track this weekend who urged me to REDEEM CHRYSLER REWARDS By 4/30 LATEST.

This may be an unneeded precaution, and you may choose to CALL the card issuer or your advisor to see what might happen to earned points after 4/30, IF-IF-IF Chrysler is forced into a restructuring. And for all I know, CHRYSLER FINANCIAL may NOT even be affected, but:

If you have a LOT of accumulated points, you may wish to consider a redemption NOW.

They can be instantly redeemed and printed out on YOUR own printer for Dodge Dealer Dollars or Chrysler Financial payments, valid for one year. Or they can be redeemed for $50 or $100 gasoline cards, and more.

This is something to cautiously consider while we are hoping and praying for the BEST for our friends at Chrysler.

I apologize if you think this is shouting FIRE where there are only wisps of smoke. I dislike posts of that type, and only wish to share the opinion for your consideration.

Last edited:

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon, it's not calling "fire", it's calling attention to a marketing program that may change. Look how the airlines re-jiggered the frequent flyer miles into magazines, gifts, different restrictions on different kinds of flights. This could happen whether Chrysler stays in business or not.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine