1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heart Felt Thank You To Dr. Steve Fess

Discussion in 'RT/10 and GTS Discussions' started by cfiiman, Oct 19, 2014.

1. cfiiman

cfiiman Viper Owner

I think we all know how much Dr. Steve Fess does for the people on this forum. I haven't seen a thread where someone isn't greeted with a helpful "give me a call" from Steve when their Viper decides to turn on them. Well today mine did, the battery went while I was out on a drive and the security system disabled the car. Frantic on the side of the road I gave Steve a call and he walked me through the process that got me back and running and now the big "what if" isn't so scary anymore thanks to Steve, you sir are a gentleman and a scholar and a lot of us owe you a debt of gratitude. Next time your in my area I'd love to take you to lunch!

2. Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy VCA Venom Member VCA Member

Sure glad it worked for you...and, thanks for the kind words.
    Hope to get the group together in Louisville again in the near future!!

3. cfiiman

cfiiman Viper Owner

Can't wait I'm definitely going to be there.

4. markusca

markusca Enthusiast

Steve called and helped me out of an alarm situation too. I still owe him a 6 pack.

5. Boxer12

Boxer12 Viper Owner

Let me chime in...Steve is a great guy and I feel fortunate to call him a friend. His dedication to the Viper community is unparalleled. If there was a Viper ring of fame, Steve should be in it!

6. DrumrBoy

DrumrBoy Enthusiast

I can chime In as well with thanks to Steve (both personally and for some friends he's helped In the past) Thanks Steve

7. JonB

JonB Viper Owner

Uncle FESSter? He did NOT help me at all with my VIPER.......But when I got hurt at the track, Dr Fess an Mrs Dr Elaine Fess BOTH pro-actively helped me and my doctors/therapists thru the rehab.

Their skills and caring are boundless....

8. Ron

Ron Enthusiast

Steve is the only reason Indiana / Kentucky has a functioning Viper organization and we here in Indy are extremely fortunate to call him one of our own.

No better friend.

9. mattdillon

mattdillon Viper Owner

Steve=Great Guy & EVERYTHING that is RIGHT about what a Forum Member should be & the PERFECT Example of an All-Around GREAT GUY! jmo! :)

10. Roy

Roy Viper Owner

in the early stages of my Viper addiction Steve helpen me out a couple of times....I thought I was special...guess I am not

11. Satchmo72

Satchmo72 Viper Owner

Steve is one of the most dedicated, knowledgeable, caring, selfless club guys I have ever been involved with.

My story: After a club event, on the curb of his house, he showed me how to check my coolant levels. Just a "hey, follow me home, we'll check that" and I have seen him help others too. It might not have been a huge deal but for a Viper newbie it was.

I totally agree, Indy is lucky to have him and someday I hope to re-join my Viper brethren, if anything, just to hang around Steve.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2014