HEFFNER'S NEW TT RECORD/ WHAT GIVES?

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HEFFNER\'S NEW TT RECORD/ WHAT GIVES?

Not to piss in anyones cereal but Heffner in his first year of producing TT Vipers has totally seperated himself from the S/C guys. I mentioned a while back that the TT would do this however the S/C guys cried and ******* that turbos couldn't do this and it would take a lot longer. Heffner has proved my point and so has Dr. Roof even though he has had some problems which i am sure will be ironed out. If you look at Heffner time slip he is taking it easy just check the 1/8 the car should be 119 to 120 something, when he puts it all together that mile per hour is low 9's high 8's. Any car running 40+mph from the 1/8 to the 1/4 is serious fast. Congrats to all the TT Tuners who are raising the bar, we the consumers come out the winner. Continued success, Jason again job well done. Maybe you can sit Moundir down and give a lesson on forced air induction, exhaust vs crank. Good Luck

CHAD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: HEFFNER\'S NEW TT RECORD/ WHAT GIVES?

Not to piss in anyones cereal but nanny nanny boo boo. Good Luck

Ron, thanks for that positive and informative post.

Chad

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Maybe you can sit Moundir down and give a lesson on forced air induction, exhaust vs crank. Good Luck
And maybe I can sit you down and give you a lesson on how you too can one day own a viper and to stop being a fu#king loser ronVIPERLESS :2tu:

OP
OP
R

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Moundir you are one dumb dick go back to chasing cars a dog like you will one day catch one. What, you couldn't make the payments so selling was your only option at least my viper is in my garage paid for in full.

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score

can someone pass the frosted flakes.....this may get interesting.

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score

No Frosted Flakes, but you can share my popcorn.

You must be registered for see images

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Moundir you are one dumb dick go back to chasing cars a dog like you will one day catch one. What, you couldn't make the payments so selling was your only option at least my viper is in my garage paid for in full.
You got me ronviperless, I couldnt afford a new viper so I just went ahead and sent it to dlm and had him supercharge it for free :rolleyes: Let's see how many guys can vouch for you and your imaginary viper troll??? I really dont know why you have had a ******* for me, but my only guess is that either you are a fu#king ***** or I must have banged your wife or your ******* my countless road trips and vacations? If the latter, I am not sorry :2tu:

SilverBlueGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

MountQueer, I heard you sold your DLM SC because you could not stand owning it and that you wanted to buy Dr. Roof's TT.

Woody

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am not sure that I am 'feeling the love' :smirk:

OP
OP
R

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Moundir the only trips you take are to the Tuners shop and as soon as cubic inch and injector size are mentioned you assume the position. Head down, butt up with skirt over head you have been pumped so often you had to run out of the Viper community. Also the only banging you have experinced is putting fur on your hands and pertending they are female.An ameba like you is good for only one function eat, sleep and shilt, what a waste of flesh. Get someone to read this to you as we all know you are an illiterate piece of shilt. Now go back to chasing cars.

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score

An ameba like you is good for only one function eat, sleep and shilt

That's 3 functions, actually. Though I'm not sure what shilting is...

tommygun

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm getting that warm fuzzy feeling again.

OP
OP
R

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

To the S/C guys no disrespect meant about S/C, my comments was directed at a few who couldn't see the light and i met with great resistant about the power advantage of Turbo's. Like our resident HOMO Moundir, who in his best day cann't change a spark plug but could talk shilt. He builds nothing he knows nothing he doesn't want to learn but his mouth is always flapping and that is why people are always crapping in it.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

To the S/C guys no disrespect meant about S/C, my comments was directed at a few who couldn't see the light and i met with great resistant about the power advantage of Turbo's. Like our resident HOMO Moundir, who in his best day cann't change a spark plug but could talk shilt. He builds nothing he knows nothing he doesn't want to learn but his mouth is always flapping and that is why people are always crapping in it.

No disrespect taken! I was just a bit emotional at that time!! :p

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
SC vs TT

Since we're on the topic of Superchargers versus Turbochargers, I'll add my opinion to the thread.

I've gotten into similar 'discussions' with gearhead aquaintances about SC vs TT. While I've NEVER, and I mean not once in my life have I *ever* tried to argue that turbos were less capable of delivering boost than superchargers, that isn't the only reason for choosing an SC over a turbo.

I'm not looking to have the fastest car on Earth. Some people are, and good for them. I like watching the monster cars that these people build, but it just isn't important enough to me to sink the time and resources into making something that fast.

I do, however, want something that is extremely fast, say top .01% of everything on the road, and simultaneously something that is both fun and reliable to drive.

Enter the supercharger.

I like smooth HP/TQ curves spread evenly across the powerband more than the peaky delivery of turbos.

Bear in mind, I like both a great deal, I simply prefer the overall effect of a supercharger.

So for the vast majority of people who will never own the fastest Viper (or any other car) in the world, the SC/TT choice really comes down to enjoyability.

For me, I'll take the supercharger :2tu:

OP
OP
R

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: SC vs TT

Chad congrats on a project well done and your choice of Tuner, i know your car will only get faster as more boost and seat time is applied. The red cars ruled the roost but you and Dr. Roof with your yellow weapons changed that. The story i heard is the red vipers scared the yellow ones so running fast was the only option. Hope to hear more news on your car and Roofs as the et's continue to fall.

RedSnakeGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Since we're on the topic of Superchargers versus Turbochargers, I'll add my opinion to the thread.

I've gotten into similar 'discussions' with gearhead aquaintances about SC vs TT. While I've NEVER, and I mean not once in my life have I *ever* tried to argue that turbos were less capable of delivering boost than superchargers, that isn't the only reason for choosing an SC over a turbo.

I'm not looking to have the fastest car on Earth. Some people are, and good for them. I like watching the monster cars that these people build, but it just isn't important enough to me to sink the time and resources into making something that fast.

I do, however, want something that is extremely fast, say top .01% of everything on the road, and simultaneously something that is both fun and reliable to drive.

Enter the supercharger.

I like smooth HP/TQ curves spread evenly across the powerband more than the peaky delivery of turbos.

Bear in mind, I like both a great deal, I simply prefer the overall effect of a supercharger.

So for the vast majority of people who will never own the fastest Viper (or any other car) in the world, the SC/TT choice really comes down to enjoyability.

For me, I'll take the supercharger :2tu:

i take it you have never ridden in both a turbo and blower car. if you had, you'd change your tune.

what effect of the supercharger are you exactly talking about? there is not much about a blower that is smooth. the turbo is so smooth you will mistake it for a stock car until you hit the gas. now, if you said you wanted something loud, fast, and pulls hard after 3k then the blower it! also, there is no belt to deal with on the turbo, and there is adjustable boost. for somebody who has owned both, i'd take the turbo 10 out of 10 times. :2tu:

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not to flame anybody here but I really haven't been impressed yet by the TT cars.
I always read about the BIG power they make but nobody seems to really be able to compete with them at the V10 nationals? Ever so often somebody posts a time slip of a record breaking run but what about the rest of the day? I know Roof made record passes with his SC car but I don't think he's done much since with the TT setup?
I think in time they will shine like a new nickel but only time will tell.
Congrats to Jason :2tu: .

-Lou

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not to flame anybody here but I really haven't been impressed yet by the TT cars.
I always read about the BIG power they make but nobody seems to really be able to compete with them at the V10 nationals? Ever so often somebody posts a time slip of a record breaking run but what about the rest of the day? I know Roof made record passes with his SC car but I don't think he's done much since with the TT setup?
I think in time they will shine like a new nickel but only time will tell.
Congrats to Jason :2tu: .

-Lou

As you know, I have a monster SC car. I can tell you though that after riding in one of Jason Heffner's TT cars, it just blew my mind. I really don't know which setup I like better, but for me, results in the 1/4 mile are only one part of the attractions of a twin turbo Viper. I guess that means I need one of each!

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score

i take it you have never ridden in both a turbo and blower car. if you had, you'd change your tune.

what effect of the supercharger are you exactly talking about? there is not much about a blower that is smooth. the turbo is so smooth you will mistake it for a stock car until you hit the gas. now, if you said you wanted something loud, fast, and pulls hard after 3k then the blower it! also, there is no belt to deal with on the turbo, and there is adjustable boost. for somebody who has owned both, i'd take the turbo 10 out of 10 times.

OK. You caught me. All of that eloquence was an attempt to veil the real reason I want a supercharger.

Mad Max had one :headbang:

You must be registered for see images

:D

Anyway, yes, I've driven/ridden in both TT and SC cars. Admittedly, not a Viper TT or SC. In the ones I've been in (Supra TT, Jag SC, Corrado SC, Porsche TT) the SC cars acceleration felt smoother than the TT, hence my opinion. Perhaps this is not the case with Vipers.

OP
OP
R

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Fishtail i can understand why you are not impressed with the TT Vipers, afterall within one year they own the mph and et for forced induction Vipers. S/C has been around for 10 years for vipers and it was this year that Dr. Roof final broke through on the N/A and Nos Viper.
Does the number one qualifier always win, No, that is drag racing. The cars are making the power now its up to driver and using parts that can handle the power.
First year for TT = 1) most dyno hp 2) best mph 3) best et for forced air 4) most control for power due to boost controller 5) less noise etc. etc.
To be fair you need to give driver and car time for the learning curve, when the turbo hits the power comes on in a rush and its a ***** to control.
Lets see what happens within the next 6 months, maybe they will impress you. No flame

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The only *** here is you ronviperless. You are a f#cking *****, as all the $hit talking was in jest to get guys excited and to come race. Were you ever at any of the events mr internet racer know it all?? The night I raced J H we had about 30 cars and 50 old farts up past thier bed time, why because it was fun *******!! You are right I didnt build my SC, I only hired what I thought was the best viper tuner in the world, There's a new concept :rolleyes: I dont see your built viper anywhere?? If you have one, we would love to see it in action. I'll be in Bradenton, come out to play if you like big mouth. That's right I'm calling you out, put up or shut the f#ck up with your 8th scale viper!!!!

OP
OP
R

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Moundir A$$wipe you finally slithered from under the toilet, catch any brown trouts. My car is stock with a few bolt on's and it will remain that way. The great race driver Moundir is just too much for me. Go back to cleaning toilets

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score

lol, you are such a *****, you talk the $hit but dont have the balls to back up a word you say!!!! Must **** having a c#nt instead of balls doesnt it :eek: Have fun talking out of your a$$hole, I'm done with you :2tu:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
B1RDMAN