Hellcat Dynod at 825

Bubba 2.9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stock? Don't believe it man. Not trying to trash you James I just don't think so. Also I have to assume they mean BHP and not WHP. JD

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

James1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I read some more articles on it, seems emissions is the issue. At 707hp it takes 1.5 gallons at Wot. Yes I mean bhp.

ViperDC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That video was badass! A Hellcat with a Viper sitting next to it is one hell of a garage!

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dodge did excellent with this car from top to bottom. Some things that stood out to me besides the ridiculous power were the braking and the ride height. He halted from 60-0 in 109ft. Just a few years ago that would have been top echelon sports car numbers. Its even more incredible considering this monster is 4500lbs.

They got the ride height perfect for a stock car. No need to lower it because its stock ride height is SUV-ish like some cars. Now the tire width has always been something I didn't like but that can be easily fixed aftermarket. I wish it came with at least 315's at the back end. The rear is screaming for some Viper-ish rears. Its a BIG car and those stock tires look like bike tires on it lol.

ViperDC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish it came with at least 315's at the back end. The rear is screaming for some Viper-ish rears. Its a BIG car and those stock tires look like bike tires on it lol.

For sure. The wheels/tires look too skinny. If I bought one it would be getting aftermarket wheels.

Cameron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree Snakebitten I personally would like to see 325"s that were designed as trunk tires for the summer... Current configuration is way too small.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper