Hello Viper World

AZ Buckeye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

This is my first official visit to this site....looks like a lot of "like" minded people here. I look forward to getting to know a few of you better!

Picked up my '05 about a month ago and love it! My significant other and I have a bit of a "need for speed" problem so I believe we made the right choice.

Already considering exhaust mod options to reduce heat output....way to %#$@%^# hot here not too!

--Eric

LynnS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the real world, Eric: As you have probably already seen, there is some excellent information shared on these forums. Good Luck with your Viper. You will surely enjoy it! - Lynn

Noredline

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey neighbor! Welcome to the club......

I'm in Scottsdale, with an '05 also. Just had my exhaust done too.

Dave

OP
OP
A

AZ Buckeye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome!

Dave, I'd like to hear/see your exhaust some time. I'm currently considering options for this also.

--Eric

Noredline

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure thing, we could maybe meet up after work tonight or tomorrow. I'm not sure which night I will get it back. It is back at the dealer for a side pipe adjustment. Driver's side doesn't symetrically match the pass side. I'll pm you.

GT40DOC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the family. I am just south about 130 miles. Enjoy the new ride and try to stay cool.

Doc :2tu: