Helmet Paint...

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mars called, wants moon back.

Hey Planet Head,

Does that helmet have expansion joints to fit that massive head of yours? It looks like it does. Can't wait for you to be here in Orlando. It is getting pretty hot here already and your head always casts a large, cool shadow.

See you when you get here.

Yellow Stain out
Care of M2 computer

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Mars called, wants moon back.

They do great work. But wasn't it kind of a pain to ship to Canada?

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Mars called, they want Larance back.

Dave I am surprised you did not go with this one ...color combo's match the car and it kind of looks like you when you get behind the wheel of your Viper.

You must be registered for see images

I saw you dash it will look speculator in your car!

Cudaman :usa:

NOTV8

Viper Owner
Reaction score

That is soooooo nice. Did you come up with the designed or they did? I think it will looked better if it is in RED. :D

OP
OP
S

superdavz

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well as for the shipping it was very easy, I sent it UPS and he got it 2 days later. I had talked to Heath several times before I sent up the Helmet. He won’t do 2 of the same so I told him what I was looking for and he sent me some art work. He sent a few examples and then I picked one and he added more to it and then the rest is as you see it! Heath made many efforts to make sure it was what I wanted before I even shipped it to him. The Best thing was the he had it done in 4 days. I would highly recommend Heath to anyone that wants to get anything painted.

Now Tony you know I will have to get a throwing helmet!

Ward I saw that clown and I think it kicks ass! I just wanted something more along the Viper theme. I might try to get another helmet and let him do what ever he wants to it. I can’t wait to get down to Larry’s to see my car, if all works out I should be there later next week!

OP
OP
S

superdavz

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dave I am surprised you did not go with this one ...color combo's match the car and it kind of looks like you when you get behind the wheel of your Viper.

Come on Ward, I'm not that good looking!! :smirk:

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Come on Ward, I'm not that good looking!! :smirk:

Dave, I believe you have a better dentist than his.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper