Help... get a job or sell the car says the wife:)

seabass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I'm trying to do both... unfortunately it's come to this, I'm listing my Viper on our classifieds as well as putting out resumes. Let's hope that I find a job before my car sells:D

So here's where you can help a fellow VCA member, either hire me, or buy my car, it's that easy:rolaugh:

If it sells, don't worry, I'd guess that I'd be back in one sometime in '11.

Thanks all~ :dunno:
Chad

here's the ad... Message - ViperClub Classifieds

Attachments

• IMG_0232.jpg
    IMG_0232.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_3154.jpg
    IMG_3154.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll make you a real low-ball offer you couldn't possibly refuse!

In all seriousness, hopefully you land a job, and can keep the car...good luck to you

OP
OP
S

seabass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
good idea!!! I definitely can't afford to do that though:) she's got a JOB hahahahah!!!!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you a smoker? How's your kidneys? There's a good blackmarket for those things. Sell 1 and keep the other :D Have kids? Those have good market value since they're still trainable, as opposed to most wives :rolaugh: I believe Plumcrazy may be interested in some kids. PM him:lmao:

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
man,i just could not handle takeing orders from my wife,cut out yourself a pair of paper balls and tape them to yourself!!!!!

OP
OP
S

seabass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bon Scott??? Dirty Deeds:)!!! Yea, I'm in need of some balls, they've shriveled up... I do have a 7 y/o son, bl/bl, good kid, athletic, hard worker, willing to relocate.

as for my kidneys/liver/lungs, they've got very high miles for this '74 model.

Plumcrazy - PM coming with pics... he is very good at Wii MarioKart!

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was in the same situation last year. I have never been so stressed in my life. Hopefully things work out for you the same as they did for you. I was able to cut all my other bills enough and renegotiate some of my loans and debt so that I was able to keep the viper. Good luck to you.

OP
OP
S

seabass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
J&R, how much were you able to get for your wife? I'll wash my car once the snow flies... I just wish my wife would let me drive her or run her thru the carwash:)... and I'm safe, she can't read:0

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck with the job..Im in the same siyuation..Only my wife says make more money or sell one...Of course im selling them both at super high prices so i can keep both for a while..he he he..But i can still show her the craig list adds ect..

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was in the same situation last year. I have never been so stressed in my life. Hopefully things work out for you the same as they did for you. I was able to cut all my other bills enough and renegotiate some of my loans and debt so that I was able to keep the viper. Good luck to you.

LOL, you were definitely NOT in the same situation......... :)

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
did you get them paper balls cut out yet?:lmao: just kiddin-hope it all works out

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did she say what kind of job? If not, perhaps you should become a Dominos pizza delivery person. Just think how much fun it would be trying to beat the 30 minute deadline on the deliveries and how surprised and/or weirded out the customer would be seeing a Viper pull up. It might be hard to get tips.

Well, I'm trying to do both... unfortunately it's come to this, I'm listing my Viper on our classifieds as well as putting out resumes. Let's hope that I find a job before my car sells:D

So here's where you can help a fellow VCA member, either hire me, or buy my car, it's that easy:rolaugh:

If it sells, don't worry, I'd guess that I'd be back in one sometime in '11.

Thanks all~ :dunno:
Chad

here's the ad... Message - ViperClub Classifieds

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang