help me decide - show me pics on a snake

Jersey Jeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I scratched 2 rims on my 5 month old Viper so you know what that means. When she hits the road next summer i want it to be on new wheels. I want a HOT looking wheel, i have a Venom Red w/silver stripe roadster. Added some minor chrome (roll bars, gauges, shift bezel) so more chrome is okay. Actually i was never crazy about the stock wheels, both my vettes came stock with sharper wheels. So anyway I am figuring 4-7kshould get me good quaqlity wheels and tires. I really need to see a pic to help me visualize and get confidence to pull the trigger. Can you help a guy with his first ever Dodge and first ever convertible?

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff, a few questions. What size wheels are you looking for? Any particular style that you prefer (5-spoke, mesh, 10-spoke, etc..)? I'd be happy to assist with your wheel selection, just point me in a direction.

I'm a dealer for the following brands, contact me when you are ready for a quote, or for some suggestions.

360 Forged - ADV.1 - Billet Specialties - Bonspeed - Boze - Cor - DPE - D2Forged - Forgeline - ForgeStar - HRE - Iconz - iForged - Nutek - Pro - Rushforth - Savini - US Wheel

Thanks,
Tony

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark, that picture is my new wallpaper....AWESOME pix, thank you! Jeff: think of VENOM RED rimmed around the black wheels...OMG!!! YESSSSSSS!
~juli

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jeff, a few questions. What size wheels are you looking for? Any particular style that you prefer (5-spoke, mesh, 10-spoke, etc..)? I'd be happy to assist with your wheel selection, just point me in a direction.

I'm a dealer for the following brands, contact me when you are ready for a quote, or for some suggestions.

- D2Forged -

Thanks,
Tony

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so here's mine:

20" D2FORGED VS1 Wheels

You must be registered for see images attach

MBPERF

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:D
You must be registered for see images

Hey Mark

These wheels look great on your car.

I have Forgeline on another project, great wheels. Do you know what these Viper wheels weigh? Whats size are you running?

Thanks
MB

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These are 19/19 CCW 505a's.