Help!!! Need a set of eyes near Bluffton, Indiana

Reaction score
I am interested in purchasing a 05 yellow Viper SRT-10 car they have in stock on the showroom floor, is anyone close to the dealership and could verify the car is new, and in "perfect" condition with no blemishes whatsoever and report back to me before I send them my kids college education fund.
The dealership is located at:

HIDAY CHRYSLER-DODGE-JEEP
1791 N Main Street
Bluffton, IN 46714

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too far from me! Sorry

Before you pull the trigger there. You might want to call a couple of our Dealer Friends here. Roanoke, Woodhouse, Tator's, etc.
They all are the BEST and take care of us. They will also have a larger inventory and the BEST PRICES!

Go here to find their numbers--Ask for John at Roanoke, Bill at Woodhouse, and Chuck at Tator's!
http://www.viperclub.org/menus/index_market_dealers.htm

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.
I have already communicated though email with our friends, quick responses to all my questions and emails, though unable to come close to the deal I have already negotiated.
Again, thanks for your guidance.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Sellshomes, if you need someone to actually LOOK at the Bluffton Viper, please contact me and I happy to ask a VCA member in the area for assiatance.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Have e-mailed the "northern" Indiana VCA members with your request...will hopefully know something in a day or so.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc