Help Please!! What's it worth?!

ASASN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Help Please!! What\'s it worth?!

Hey everyone!!

96 GTS, 34k miles, stock, good paint(it's there, just needs work), average wheels, needs tires, int. is in excellent shape! Under the hood is not dirty, but the paint on the engine is somewhat faded!
Car drives out very nice, I was surprised, it would make a really good driver.....
So, in the real world, what's this car really worth.....OH,OH,OH......I almost forgot....it's also got 3 1/2 years left on it's full extended warranty!!

So, whatcha think......

Thanks!!

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Help Please!! What\'s it worth?!

I'm not up on my GTS values, but for comparitive purposes:

My 96 RT with similar mileage and similar condition including 3 years left on factory service plan sold for $35k. The warranty is HUGE as I had my head gaskets, rear and tranny replaced under warranty. I also had a hard top and windows etc.

Good Luck!

Big Medicine

Enthusiast
Reaction score

low ball 35k w/o new tires, depending on what you mean by paint needs some work. in the end, it's worth what the next owner is willing to pay for it.

OP
OP
A

ASASN

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks for the help guys!

I thought mid to high thirty's would be realistic.......paint just needs to have a good buff and detail, but it's all there!

This is a friends car, he's toying with getting rid of it......just might put another snake in the stable....

Thanks again........

OP
OP
A

ASASN

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks again everybody.......

As I said, this is a friends car, toying with getting rid of it............
well he did, in a big way!!!

All you 96 GTS owners.......there's one less, cause this one is GONE!! He had someone intrested in the car at a better price than I wanted to give, took him out for a ride, long story short.......something broke, lost control, who really knows, but, backed it into a tree at a crazy speed!!!
He knows he went past 120mph......after that, it's anyones guess to what actually happened!!

Thankfully, noone was seriously injured......and in the long run, that's all that matters!!

Peace!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness